✫Eight✫

AUTHOR POV.✿

"We found Yoongi!" Taehyung came bursting through the door while holding a small, wiggling napkin with fairy dust around it. He looked around the dorm and saw Hoseok, shaking his head.

"Idiot, that's not Yoongi!" Jimin said when he flicked his head. "What are you maniacs talking about!" Namjoon screamed. "He is here! Show them Hoseok" Jin came in between.

Hoseok was holding the little fairy who was still asleep, making the others dumbfounded. "What the hell? Then who is this!" Jungkook said when he pointed over to the napkin. "I swear to god this is Yoongi!" Taehyung said.

"Show us" Jin said calmly. They all nodded and Taehyung opened the white napkin to show the unknown fairy. "Finally! Freedom!" said the yellow-haired fairy. He was wearing a pink hoodie with peachies on it, a pair of black shorts and red shoes. Everyone stood there with wide eyes when they saw the fairy looking around.

"Who the fuck are you guys? Where the hell am I?" He giggled nervously. Nobody responded and they instead just looked over to Taehyung who looked guilty. 

"Jihoon!" Yoongi screamed. He was wide awake and flew to the other fairy, just to knock him out. "Little bitch!" he screamed. Taehyung had to lift him by his jacket to make him stop. "Hey! Put me down asshole!" he screamed with a red face.

"Who the hell is this?" 

_________

Yoongi was walking around the glass with Jihoon in it. The yellow-haired fairy was knocking on the glass and making silly faces. "So he's your brother?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded and sighed. "Why the hell is he here?" he said when he leaned on the glass. "We thought that he was you. You guys look a lot like each other." Namjoon explained. The two fairies looked at disgust to each other before shaking their heads.

"Lift the glass, I want to know why he's here anyway." 

Jin nodded and lifted the glass before lifting the slightly smaller fairy. "Ey, I'm free!" Jihoon said. 

"What are you doing here asshole." Yoongi said with crossed arms. "You're calling me an asshole? Ha, you left Mom to die." he said.

"Then why did you left her!" the other fairy screamed. "I'm here to convince you, fucking brat." Jihoon sighed.

"I'm never going back, not with you at least." Yoongi shook his head and flew on Jungkooks shoulder. "Well, then I guess that I have to stay here too~" Jihoon sang.

"Why?" Hoseok asked with raised eyebrows. Jihoon looked over at Yoongi and back at the giant.

"My dear giant, I can't go without him, he's the only one who knows how to open the portal." Jihoon chuckled, making his brother growl.

"Then open the damn portal and leave."

"Hell no, if I do then he will find a way to trick me, I know him," Yoongi said.

"Excellent, thenI'm staying here!" Jihoon cheered.