✫Four✫

✿AUTHOR POV

  ✿AUTHOR POV.✿  

"Fuck!" Taehyung yelled when he magically appeared into the doorway and quickly made its way towards the little fairy. But Hoseok was faster, grabbing the mint-haired fairy and swinging it around in anger before sprinting downstairs. Jimin and Taehyung followed him and almost choked when they saw him grabbing a knife and pushing the fairy on the counter. "Hoseok-hyung!" Taehyung yelled and tried to grab the knife but failed when he got tackled onto the floor.

Jimin threw himself at Hoseok and got a small cut on his right cheek but gave the fairy the opportunity to wiggle himself out of Hooks grip and run away. "What's happy-HOLY SHIT!" The leader screamed. He also ran towards the counter, almost tripping and grabbed Yoongi and went upstairs while Taehyung still tried to calm the older Jimin screamed "GO AFTER HIM" 

The scream got both Jungkooks and Jin's attention but they fell on their butts when Taehyung pushed them to the side to make sure Yoongi didn't get killed. 

Namjoon was holding the fairy above the toilet, dropping the fairy into it. He almost flushed the bowl if it wasn't for Taehyung who pushed him to the side and Jungkook grabbing the wet fairy out of the bowl muttering a small sorry. At this point Yoongi was so confused that he just jumped out of the youngers hand palm, flew a few meters before crashing into the door, falling to the floor. Jimin also made his way upstairs and saw Yoongi on the floor, looking paler than ever.

"OH MY SQUIDS, Yoongi!" Taehyung screamed and lifted the fairy carefully almost tearing up. Jin still tried to calm their leader and nobody knew what happened to Hoseok. Yoongi's eyes luckily fluttered open and he almost fell out of the hand palm when he saw the youngers face so close.

"You're alive, thank god!" Taehyung said and salty tears dripped onto Yoongis head. "What the fuck!" Yoongi screamed. Everybody looked into his direction. "That fucker almost killed me!" He pointed to Namjoon.

"I know, I'm sorry, he won't do it again. Right Namjoon-hyung?" he said through gritted teeth. Namjoon almost pissed his pants when he saw the angry look on his face and quickly nodded his head. Yoongi sighed and Jin also came close. "Let's clean you up buddy." Jin said with a mother-like tone that Yoongi remembered. "You're the milky legs guy!" Yoongi exclaimed. Jin raised an eyebrow before speaking. "I'm Jin, the oldest" 

"From now on you are milky legs!" Yoongi said. Jin just sighed and took him from Taehyungs hands. "Oh hyung, Let's clean you up too." Taehyung said and grabbed Jimins head making the older mochi almost trip.

"Wait, what happened to Hoseok-hyung?" Jungkook asked confused. "Oh, uh- I kinda knocked him out..." Jimin scratched the back of his head while Namjoon started laughing like crazy.

"So, done let me grab some clothes." Jin said when he completely wasted Yoongi and took off his clothes leaving him behind after toothpaste. When Jin came back Yoongi again started screaming.

"I'm not gonna wear a freaking Mario overall!" He crossed his arms, looking damn cute. "You fucker you gonna wear it!" Jin took the fairy roughly in his hand and forced the overall on his body.

In the end, Yoongi just looked like a toddler so it didn't really matter.

-------

"So, what are you?" Hoseok asked. He woke up 10 minutes ago and had a really bad headache because of a certain Mochi. "I'm Yoongi, a fairy you stupid idiot"

"Says the small fairy" Jungkook commented. Yoongi glared at the younger.
"Excuse you, But I'm a total of 2 inches and 3 centimeters which is 2 inches larger than your Dick, you squid" He sassed.

Everybody started screaming because of his diss and Jungkook just stood there shocked. He never EVER got dissed by a fairy.

"Guess you're our problem now" - JIMIN

"No I guess you are my problemS now"- YOONGI

"For fuck's sake, can Namjoon drop him into the toilet again?" - JIN

"Su-" - NAMJOON

"DON'T YOU DARE" - TAEHYUNG