✫Twenty Five✫

Yoongi looked at Haeri, shocked by her words. The only sound was the animals in the barn, breathing and sleeping as they sat in silence. 

"W-why?" Yoongi stuttered out as he tried to scoot closer to her, seeing that she's upset. Her eyes were glossy but tears didn't come out, she was forcing them to stay in. 

"We met a fairy and he told us that we could be fairies for a day if we wanted to. Hyun-ae said that it wasn't a good idea b-but I pushed her. I thought that we would b-be able to turn back but we... we couldn't." She hung her head low in shame. 

Yoongi's eyes softened at her state. He wrapped his arms around her fragile body and drew shooting circles on her back. 

"Hyun-Jae now h-hates me." She wispered as tears now came out. Yoongi tried to comfort her but she kept crying and crying.

Eventually her cries got down and she only sniffeled. She weakly pushed Yoongi away and used her sleeve to rub her puffy eyes. "It's okay. This isn't about me, it's about you getting back home." She smiled.

He sadly smiled back and took her hand, helping her up. They swinged their bags back over their shoulder and looked up. The moon showed and gave them light to see.

"Let's go." Yoongi said. They took of and followed the small road from the barn.  

A/n few things to say.

First, Idk why but I think that Haeri took a bit too much chapters up. I first really liked it bit then realised this is a yoongixbts book so...

Second, I might to a little cross-over with my friends OC.

Okay that's it. Bye.

PS. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON SMALL AND TODDLER