✫Twenty Eight✫

The next day, Yoongi and Namjoon were both in the studio. Namjoon had let him in to watch him but eventually the fairy began to give his own ideas for songs.

"What about...a song about fantasy?" He suddenly said.

Namjoon didn't listen to him up to this moment. He stopped typing on his computer and turned around. "Fantasy?" He asked.

"Yeah, you know like fairies and giants, unicorns and pixies." Yoongi said. "Then you can say that the love from the listener is like magic to you, it's like you're in your fantasy world when you see her or him, you're in pure bliss." He said while he was looking at Namjoon's doll collection.

Namjoon looked at his blank Word document and I nodded. "That actually isn't a bad idea." He said.

The fairy looked at him with a gummy smile. "You think so?"

Namjoon nodded again. "I mean I should probably discuss this with the others first, especially Hoseok but I think it's a fun concept." He smiled. "Maybe one of us can dye our hair mint like you."

Yoongi's smile grew bigger and bigger, happy that he could help.

"Oh, I remember something." Namjoon said. "MAMA is close so what should we do with you guys?" Namjoon asked while he was already texting Hoseok about the fantasy idea.

The fairy flew on top of the monitor. "Maybe we can just stay home right? Or we can come with you guys!" His eyes suddenly sparkled at the thought.

Namjoon looked up from his phone. "I don't think that that's a good idea Yoongi."
Namjoon said. "You guys should probably just stay home." He looked at the time on the computer.

"Let's go, it's already late." He said before Yoongi could protest. He grabbed his bag and opened it so the fairy could fly in.

Yoongi was pissed.