✫twenty✫

Hyun-Jae flew through the cold air until she reached the border between Autumn and winter. She quickly placed the two in the warm water and flew back over to the snow.

"Warm yourself up" She yelled and began to get some snow and leaves, packing her wings in them to make sure that they stay cold enough.

Yoongi looked around and saw the beautiful colors of fall. He never left Summer so he never saw the trees losing their leaves and the animals.

Hyun-Jae eventually walked towards them and checked their wings.

"They aren't broken" She sighed.

"You guys, thanks for helping me and all that stuff but I need to get back to my friends." Yoongi said.

The girls nodded and Haeri noticed how tired her friend began to look she stood up and placed a hand on Hyun-Jae's forehead.

"You can't come, you're too hot." She said and started to push her friend towards the ice kingdom.

"I'll bring him back" She said and smiled at Yoongi.

Hyun-Jae nodded and sat down again in the snow. "Bring him and then come back, else I have to explain everything to your dad" Hyun-Jae sighed.

"Sure, see you" Haeri said and helped Yoongi out of the hot water.

"We'll go to my house first to get some stuff and such." She said as she took her thick sweater off, standing there in a grey blouse. Yoongi nodded and they looked over to Hyun-Jae who waved at them before they flew off.

(Meanwhile)

"The fuck you mean that Yoongi is gone?" Hoseok said as Jihoon sat in his handpalm.

They had cleaned the fairy and bandaged him. His wings luckily didn't get ripped.

"I don't know okay, he wasn't on the roof where I left him" Jihoon explained.

The boys all glanced at each other and gulped. They had litterally lost a fairy of 2 inches in a big city and had no idea where he was, heck they didn't even know if he was still alive.

"He could be everywhere!" Jimin stated. Jihoon sighed too. His only mission to save Yoongi from that fall had just caused him to get lost.

He couldn't help but feel responsible to find Yoongi.