✫Thirteen✫

"I can't believe that we're actually doing this, this is madness." Jungkook sighed.

"I know but does it look like we have a choice." Yoongi said.

They all stood by the door as they waited for Namjoon to come down with Jihoon. The boys wore some decent looking jeans and shirts while the fairies were dressed in their original clothes.

Namjoon came into the room with the fairy and he unlocked the door while the fairies hid inside his bag. "Don't come out until we say so."

"Yes sir." Jihoon giggled and recieved a smack on his head from his brother.

"Shut up and don't mess up or I'll mess you up." He said. The younger gulped and quickly shuffled away. Namjoon zipped the bag closed and patted it.

The car was already waiting outside and the boys sat in. The driver didn't ask questions, which the boys silently thanked him for. They quickly arrived and the driver looked over his shoulder.

"Good luck boys, I'll pray for you." He said as they got out. They gulped and bowed to him. Namjoon patted the bag and they went inside as Namjoon felt the bag moving a bit.

They passed Hitman's office and stood by it for a couple seconds before going to the practice room.

They opened it and got greeted by a very looking manager and a furious Bang Pd. "Where the hell where you guys!" They both screamed.

Namjoon cleared his throat and looked around. "Uh...Jimin was very sick." He said and looked over to the smallest male.

It wasn't a lie though, Jimin really did start to get sick but it wasn't that bad, they just needed an excuse.

"That's not an excuse! And what's in that bag!" Manager said and went over to Namjoon.

He snatched the bag and opened it, it was empty.