✫Twelve✫

✿AUTHOR POV.✿

"Namjoon! Get your crusty ass downstairs! We have a problem!" Jin screamed. Namjoon sighed and Yoongi rubbed his eyes while flying onto the giant's head. "Are we good?" Namjoon asked when he was going down the stairs. The fairy nodded and gave thumbs up.

"What's the problem?" Leader asked. "Bang pd just called, he was furious that we didn't show up the last two days. We have to get back their right now while they are going to inspect the house, for some unknown reason." Hoseok said.

They all rubbed their faces. "It's like he knows that we have fairies here!" Jungkook said frustrated. "So what are we going to do? Do hyung and I tag along with you guys?" Jihoon asked.

"We don't know, but we have to be there in 30 minutes." Jin explained. They nodded and thought about it deeply.

"We can't take them, that's way too risky." The leader concluded. "Then what are we going to do?!" Jimin said.

"I know something that we can do, but I'm not too sure about it..." Jihoon said. "Oh boy, not your plans, they're always bad!" His brother complained.

"Have some faith in my big bro, I can help us out." He winked, Yoongi fake gagged. "What's your idea Hoonie?" Namjoon asked.

The fairy flew over to the table and seated himself on a stack of magazines.

____

"No way in hell that this will ever work." Jungkook complained.

"I'm in!" Hoseok said.

Two other hands raised, signaling that they too are in. "Seriously, Jimin? Namjoon? For real?"

"I'm in if Yoongi is in." Jin said, looking over to the fairy. Yoongi looked his brother in his eyes and flew over to him.

He placed his hand onto Jihoons small shoulder and gave him a huge grin. "I trust you little bro, I'm sorry for being a dick."

The younger grinned back and hugged him.

"Alright! Let's do this!"