✫Nineteen✫

Yoongi woke up again, this time he didn't feel as dead as before. He felt something soft around him and assumed that it was a blanket so he snuggled into it.

"Haeri, he moved." He heard someone say. His eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he saw a face close to his. He screamed and made the girl infront of him scream too.

Then he heard someone screaming behind him. He looked behind and then realised that he wasn't snuggled into a blanket but another girl.

They all screamed for a solid minute before the girl that was behind him spoke. "Why are we screaming!" She yelled into Yoongi's ear.

He roughly pushed her off and fell of the bed, falling on his butt. "Don't touch me!" He yelled and held his fists up. 

The girls looked over at each other and then laughed loudly. "You think that we're going to hurt you?! We saved your ass, be gratefull!" The tallest one said with a firm voice.

"Stop it Hyun-Jae, you're making him scared." The shortest said and kneeled down infront of him. "I'm sorry if we scared you, we just found you and thought that you needed some help" She said with a soft smile.

He looked over at the other girl who was standing there with her arms crossed. "Go on..." He said.

"We found you on a roof when we were geting waterdrups from the roof. You looked very badly injured and weren't breathing properly, so we took you with us to recover." She explained.

He nodded slowly and tried to smile back. "Can I know your name?" She asked and took his slender hands in her pink and soft ones.

He again nodded and straightend himself a bit. "I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi." He said. "Who are you two?"

The girls looked over at each other and the tallest one shrugged. "I'm Haeri and that is Hyun-Jae, we're friends." The shortest explained. She gave him a cute smile and Yoongi began to study her face.

She had long brown hair which was hold together in a messy ponytail. Her pink cheeks matched her red lips and she had beautiful brown eyes. She was the smallest one, probably shorter than Yoongi. He then looked over at Hyun-Jae. Her hair was whte, so was her skin. She had bangs that slightly covered her deep blue eyes. She looked intimitating if Yoongi had to be honest. Not to mention that she was tall, really tall. He thinks that she's probably a head taller than him, maybe more.

"Will you stop staring." She snapped. He nodded and looked back at Haeri who was glaring at her tall friend. "Stupid." She mumbled.

It was then that Yoongi noticed that he was cold, not just cold but almost freezing. Haeri had some warm clothes, a scarf and a fluffy sweater. But Hyun-Jae only wore a light shirt and some sweatpants. His eyes grew big when he knew where he was.

"Please don't tell me that we're in the ice kingdom..." He mumbled. He already felt his soft wings getting colder and colder.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry I didn't think about that!" Haeri said. She was panicking and saw Yoongi's wings starting to freeze.

Then, Hyun-Jae smacked her head and took her scarf off, packing Yoongi's wings in it.

"This should keep you warm for now, we have to get you two out of here before you both freeze to death." She said and threw them both over her shoulder.

a/n Two new characters, here are pictures of them :')

Oh and basically Hyun-Jae is a winter fairy. Yoongi (and Jihoon) is a summer fairy and Haeri is a autumn fairy. Spring, autumn and summer fairies Will freeze and break their Wings when it's to cold. Winter fairies Will undercool theirs if they are in a too hot places and they Will eventually be to weak to fly and so are useless. When they break or are undercooled, they can't be fixed.

Haeri (the one who was hugging Yoongi and is short)

Hyun-Jae (tallest one and makes Yoongi scared) Just imagine her with long bangs :p

Also thanks a lot for the 3k and for a lot of love on my other books especially toddler :')