✫Nine✫

AUTHOR POV.✿
Strawberry flavored shampoo filled the room when Taehyung came out of it together with Yoongi. "We're done." they said together before dissapearing in their room. Since Jihoon is here, Yoongi tries to stay away from him at all cost.

"Our turn!" Jihoon squaled and flew onto Jins head, making the older chuckle. They both got inside the bathroom and Seokjin started stripping himself to get in while Jihoon was filling the sink with water and soap.

"Why do you two actually don't get along?" Seokjin asked when the water runned down his body. Jihoon laughed and looked over at him. "Didn't he tell you why he ran away?"

Seokjin shook his head making the younger laugh again. "He ran away from his wife on his weddingday. She got so mad that she told her father to get him, so he ran away." he said. Jin looked at the younger in shock.

"Why did he leave her!" he said. He tought that it was pretty rude of Yoongi. "That bitch is gay, duh." Jihoon said casually. Jin threw a bottle over to him. "Don't say that, that's rude!"

"I didn't say that he is disgusting, he just left us all and left mom to die." he said while scrubbing his small body. "What do you mean?"

"In order to keep my mom alive, Yoongi had to marry the girl so that she wouldn't get killed. You see she got in some debts and the girl was rich." He explained.

"Did you get married?" Jin asked. Jihoon laughed and shook his head. "Nobody wants to marry me, I don't have all the powers that a fairy must have." Jin hummed.

"So what's going to happen to Yoongi now? Are they going to get him?"

"If they find him, they'll most likely kill him." Jihoon said before drying himself. "And they'll kill me too." he whispered.

"Damn you fairies are cold."