✫Twenty three✫

The two fairies jumped out of the portal and they landed on a table somewhere outside. They were happy that it was evening already which meant that there weren't that many people out anymore. They straightend their bags and looked around for a bit.

They were in a garden that was filled with apple trees and flowers. It had a fence that was painted white and the garden belonged to a medium big house that was olso painted white.

"So where are we?" Haeri asked as she tightend her ponytail. Her lips had turned a bit more red since it was a bit colder in the evening but it wasn't unbearable. They could easily survive it.

"I don't know, look around for signs or something." The mint haired one said and he flew on top of the house. He could see Haeri flying over to the fence. He looked around the area and spotted some crops and a barn with animals on a big field. He sighed when he realised that they were on a farm.

"On a farm?" Haeri asked. He hummed loudly and squinted his eyes so he could observe some more. He spotted a road next to the barn and a path leading to the barn from the house.

"Should we go there?" Yoongi asked her. She took a few seconds to respond but eventually nodded. "Watch out for dogs." She said as they flew next to each other.

The wind was flying past them and Yoongi looked closer at Haeri. He noticed that she had some scars here and there. He quickly looked away when he saw her glancing at him.

"Don't do that you perv." She said with a smile. He smiled back and they quickly landed on the roof of the barn. 

"Any danger?" He asked. The fairy shook her head and they both sighed. "Maybe we can just fly." He suggested.

"No way in hell that we'll fly, you know how easily we can be spotted." She said and shook her head. "We can wait till midnight, then it's safer." She said.

"Then what are we going to do till then?" He asked and hugged his body. He saw Haeri getting a jacket from her bag so he opened his and saw his own clothes still in there. He grabbed his jacket and pulled it on.

"Small talk, you know." She said and seated herself on the edge of the barn. He raised his eyebrows but sat down when she patted the seat next to him.

"Alright."