✫Eighteen✫

Yoongi opened his eyes and coughed loudly. He felt dizzy and sick and couldn't move his tired body. His eyes darted around the room but he didn't know where he was since his vision was blurry.

"I think that he woke up." He heard someone say. A face hovered over his and he felt tiny hands touch his burning cheeks.

"Give me a towel with water, he's burning up." He heard the same person say. He then heard some ruffling and felt something cold on his forehead.

"Can he see us?" Someone else asked. His legs got lifted up and he felt the same coldness there. "I don't think so." 

"He's probably still tired." He heard the first person say. He just tried to focus on their voices as his body ached.

The first voice had a soft yet strong voice. It sounded like honey but with a sprinkle of something that he couldn't quite place. The other voice had a more firm voice, it sounded like rain hitting the window, but in a calm way. They both had a more high pitched voice, so he assumed that they're girls.

"Maybe a bit more ice." The honey voice said. "Haeri, I don't think that ice is going to work." The firmer voice said.

"Just shut up, I found him, I'll take care of him." The person who was appearantly Haeri said.

"Whatever, He'll probably die."

"Shut up and get me the ice." Then the face looked back at him.

"Rest some more." He could see a small smile on the blurry face.

He then closed his eyes again and drifted of to sleep.

A/N Decided to update since my exams start tomorrow.
Any other book that I need to update? Y'all excited for wheelchair?