✫Thirty Five✫

"I'm fInE!" Yoongi said with a hoarse cracked voice. After the award show Yoongi caught a terrible cold. He acted like he was fine but actually wasn't. He looked dead, pale, had a Running nose and rosy cheeks.

He looked everything but fine and the boys started to think that he maybe didn't just catch a cold, maybe something worse.

"Shut up you idiot. Isn't there a fairy thing for this?" Seokjin asked.

The fairy shook his head before sneezing loudly. Loudly yet cutely, like a sick kitty.

"Even your tiny nose makes cute sounds." Jungkook mumbled. He quickly recieved a dead glare from the fairy.

They heard Namjoon talking on the phone in the kitchen. He was talking with Jihoon, asking him if he knew anything.

"And?" Jimin asked when their leader came back inside.

"Nothing. I don't understand! This can't be just a cold or the flu! Even your Wings are starting to get weak." The leader ranted out.

"Wait." Yoongi said. He struggled to talk when his snot began to leak out of his nose. He wiped it away with his tongue, making everyone cringe and make puke sounds.

"I know a fairy that maybe knows what's wrong." He said.

"Who?"

"A certain female fairy." He giggled before coughing out loud.

A/n THE BOOK IS ENDING SOON OMG