Chapter 90

Weeks passed since I've been brought here. I've been tortured, having many cuts and bruises. My face was a swollen and bloody purple mess, being worse than the other parts of my body. My entire body was a mixture of purple and green bruises that didn't have time to heal.

Chances are, I wouldn't survive this. The cell door slams open as my mom stands in the doorway, having a stern look on her face. "This is your last chance," she says, narrowing her eyes at me.

I meet her gaze as hatred burns within me. "Before what?" I chuckle in amusement. "You kill me?" My mom arches a brow as a dark green orb appears in her palm. She touches the orb to my skin as I immediately fall unconscious.

Darkness surrounds me as dread forms in the pit of my stomach. I've always hated being alone and yet this has always been my conclusion. Is this my conclusion? Am I dying? "Lucy, you shouldn't be giving up now," my master says, narrowing his eyes at me. I stare at him, knowing that he was the real deal.

"M-Master, I-I just want to stay with you..." I choke out as tears stream down my cheeks. My master shakes his head no, having a pained look on his face. My master sighs heavily as he cups my chin, forcing me to look into his dark orbs. "My love, you can't die yet," he says with a hopeful expression.

"O-Okay, w-what do you want me to do...?" I ask nervously as he smiles. He pulls me in for a hug, having a gentle look on his face. A sense of calm fills me as I feel his warmth once again. "You go along with her plan until the right moment," my master says.

I nod, being pulled in for a kiss. The kiss went by too quickly, being over in a matter of seconds. He frowns bitterly, narrowing his eyes at me. "I have to go now, my love," my master says, disappearing into thin air.

My eyes snap open as my mom stands there, staring at me in horror. "Y-You're supposed to be dead..." She chokes out. I sigh heavily, ignoring her statement as her eyes widen.

"Mom, I've made my decision," I say as she raises her eyebrows. "I'll join you and help take over the world." I force a smile as a smirk appears on her face. My mom places her hands above me as she nods.

A sudden warmth fills my body as my injuries vanish into thin air. The chains disappear as I narrow my eyes at her. "Okay, come with me," my mom says, leading me out of the prison.