Chapter 48

Smoke fills the air as I cover my eyes, knowing that I could be temporarily blinded by the smoke. The smoke clears as I glance in that direction, seeing my master. He stands there, having a serious expression on his face.

"Who are you!?" Erza demands, narrowing her eyes at him. She makes a sword appear, being prepared to face him. My master just stands there, laughing like crazy. "You may not know me, but I know tons about you," he says with a smirk.

"How do you know so much about us?" Mira asks in an alarmed tone. My master smirks as I sigh, knowing it was time to reveal my true self. "You have a spy amongst your midst," my master states.

I smirk, wondering if he wanted me to expose myself. "None of us would work for you!" Natsu roars, clenching his fists in rage. My master bursts into laughter, glancing all around the guild.

"My apprentice, it's time to reveal yourself," my master says with a satisfied smirk. I nod before walking towards him. I stand by his side, facing the mages of fairy tail as I glance at everyone. "L-Luce...?" Natsu asks as he starts to tremble.

I stare at him as an emotionless expression appears on my face. "Salamander," I say coldly, glaring at him. I glance at my master, seeing him nod. Before I could turn my power amount back to normal, Erza races towards me with her sword in hand.

"How could you betray us!?" She roars. I roll my eyes before dodging her attack. She stares at me as tears stream down her cheeks. "The final battle isn't today," I say, not daring to show any emotion.

"Lucy, please do the honors of showing them your true power," my master says as I nod, having a dark smirk on my face. As for right now, I was so excited that I could finally reveal the truth.

I take off my power limiter before smashing it to the ground. My power returns as I smile, welcoming my old magic energy. I glance at all of the fairy tail mages, seeing their horrified expressions

"I-I can't even stand.." Natsu says weakly as I stare at him in amusement. A look of betrayal appears on his face. I stare down at them as my lips curve into a smile. If anything, I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Now, I finally can have my revenge on fairy tail and do exactly what I want to.