Chapter 60

The army was prepared as excitement forms deep within me. We were ready to make our march to fairy tail. A sudden explosion came from the front of the army as my eyes widen in surprise. "Master, I can handle that if you want," I say as Natsu comes into sight. Natsu knocks out another section of guards as an annoyed look appears on his face.

I narrow my eyes at Natsu, making my way towards him. "Don't worry about this, my dear apprentice," my master says with a smirk. "I want you to join the other spriggan in the war." I nod, glaring at Natsu.

"L-Luce...?" Natsu says nervously as his eyes widen. I meet his gaze as an uneasy feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. Something big was going to happen, but I had to obey my master. I snap my fingers, vanishing from scene only to appear before another army.

The other army was facing Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale, having a hard time. I stalk towards the mages as nervous expressions appear on their faces. "We have to stay strong," Lyon says sternly, his gaze landing on me. His eyes widen in surprise as he clenches his trembling fists.

"L-L-Lucy...?" Hibiki says nervously, his eyes wide in terror. I glance at all of the mages, a look of amusement appearing on my face. "P-Please don't kill us..." Toby chokes out, having tears in his eyes.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. There's no way I would harm someone who helped me in the past. Hibiki strengthened my Urano Metria in the past. "Guards, leave these guys to me," I say darkly. The guards nod, stepping back.

"W-What are you going to do...?" Sherry asks as her voice quivers in fear. I stare at her in amusement, remembering the time I battled her. She was weak but completely took control of my celestial spirits. I glance at the others as a dark smirk appears on my lips. "I'm going to fight you," I say with a chuckle.

"Lucy, you've changed," Wendy's fearful voice came from the crowd of mages. She stands beside Chelia, trying to keep a stern look. Wendy clenches her trembling fists, not daring to take her gaze off of me.

"Perhaps," I say darkly. "Or, maybe you never knew my true self." She sighs heavily, a serious look forming on her face. Wendy narrows her eyes at me, preparing herself for battle. "Sky dragon roaring wind!" She yells.

"Ice make: tiger!"

"Wooden creature!"

"Snow magic!"

"Archive Magic!"

"Poison claws!"

"Nullifying orbs!"

"Sky god blazing wind!"

All of the mages send different attacks at me as a smile curves around my lips. "Special power: nullifying form," I say as the power increases. In the end, I look exactly like this:

I wave my staff in the air, watching as their spells vanish into thin air

I wave my staff in the air, watching as their spells vanish into thin air. Their eyes widen in surprise as a smirk appears on my lips. "L-Lucy please..." Wendy begs, having tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I murmur, knowing that the young dragon slayer heard me. Wendy furrows her eyebrows, opening her mouth to consume the air around her. I watch as her hair turns bright pink and ethernano appears on her wrists and ankles. This was her dragon force.

"I won't let you harm my comrades!" Wendy says angrily, sending attack after attack in my direction. I roll my eyes, using my nullifying abilities to block the attacks. "I don't need to fight a little girl," I say with an added smirk.

"Wendy, let us help you," Lyon says in a hopeful tone. I clench fists around my staff, feeling annoyed with their presence. It's time to end this battle quickly instead of wasting anymore time on weaklings such as these.

"Sleep." I snap my fingers, watching the mages fall to the ground. All of them fell fast asleep as a casual smirk made its way to my face. "Lucy!" Dimaria calls, rushing to my side.

"Hey, what's up?" I say in a casual tone. She nods as a smirk appears on her lips. "That was amazing, Lu," Dimaria says with a smile. I nod, hoping that we could win this war without too many causalities.