Chapter 19

He stares at me for a long time, having a worried look on his face. "I didn't want to do this, but you have given me no choice," he says as I smile, knowing the three exceeds were trying to find his secret power source.

"W-What are we going to do...?" Wendy asks, sounding slightly afraid. I stand up, glancing all around. It might be the perfect time to reveal my true powers. Even though Zeref told me not to use them yet, I still need to save myself.

Before I could touch my magic limiter, electricity came from the top of the ship, electrocuting the bearded man. He fell to the ground as I gasp, seeing Laxus. He glares at the bearded man, seeming annoyed.

"I guess my gut feeling was correct," Laxus declares as I smile, glancing at Natsu. Natsu wore the biggest smile on his face. In a strong way, I couldn't believe that Laxus was back. "Ha, I see that you're all grown up," the bearded man roars.

Laxus frowns, attacking him with such speed. I stare at the scene, feeling surprised. Laxus has amazing agility and speed, and I need to inform my master about this. If I didn't know any better, I would think he was going to be a new threat to the spriggan.

I watch the scene as shock forms within me. Laxus glances at Natsu, sending all of his electricity into him. I turn my attention to Natsu, seeing a bright smile appear on his face. "Thanks!" He announces, being prepared to face off against the bearded man.

"You are no match against me, children of Makarov!" The bearded man yells. I force myself to stand up, nodding at the group. They stand up as well, having looks of encouragement on their faces. "Open, gate of the lion! Leo!" I say as he appears out of thin air.

Leo stares at me. "Yes, princess?" Leo says, kissing my hand. I sigh as Erza stares at the scene in front of us, making swords appear in her hands. "Leo, go help Natsu defeat Hades," I order.

Leo rushes forward with Erza, attacking Hades. I smile, knowing I could summon many more. "My turn!" Wendy said happily. "Sky dragon roar!" The roar went at Hades, knocking him to the ground.

Gray nods. "Ice make: flying swords!" Gray yells as the swords attack Hades from all around. I smile, watching Natsu, Erza, and Leo cautiously, holding Capricorn's key for security. I smile, realizing that Hades was defeated.

"We did it!" I cheer, hugging Wendy. I couldn't believe how easy this was. Laxus forces himself off the ground, having a small smile on his face. "Now, we need to report back to the others," Erza says sharply as I nod, following them back to everyone else.