Chapter 51

Time moves slow when a cold hand was placed on my shoulder, making me jump in complete and utter surprise. I turn around, preparing to use my celestial power. My master stands there, having a dark expression on his face. I freeze, wondering how he got out of there so easily.

"Now, you will hand me that lacrima," he orders. I stand there as my eyes widen in shock. Why? Well, he knew exactly where I was, and I got lost in a forest. "No way!" I say suddenly.

He smirks. "Lucy, my apprentice, it seems that I have to punish you," he says. I stare at him as I bite my lip nervously. He takes his hands with his one hand, tickling me crazy. I bite my lip in order to not laugh, trying not to be effected by his tickle attack.

Eventually, he stopped tickling me. He takes my hand, leading me back to the palace. "Master, I have a question for you," I say as he arches a brow, seeming curious. His dark eyes stare into my soul, seeing right through me.

He smiles. "Okay then.."

I heave a sigh, hoping it was okay to ask him now. "When are we going to attack Fiore?" I ask, seeing him stare at me. He furrows his eyebrows in concentration, glancing at me for a long moment or two.

He places his hands on my shoulders, staring into my brown orbs. "I know you're excited about facing off against fairy tail, but we cannot rush the battle," he warns. "Mages of fairy tail will eventually come here."

I nod, wondering if he was going to be right. "So, that means we have to be extra careful," I say as he nods. If anything, we had to watch out for the Fiore mages. We couldn't underestimate them whatsoever.

"Yes, my apprentice," he says. "As for now, we have to return to the palace." He takes my hand, hurrying through the forest. As we make it back to the palace, all I could think about was a nice shower.

"I will see you at the party," I say, seeing my master nod. I hurry in the palace, rushing to my bedroom. Once I make it to my bedroom, I take a shower, washing my long, blonde hair.

From there, I found the perfect dress. I smile, glancing at the dress, putting it on. Along with that, I do my hair and makeup, soon looking exactly like this:

 Along with that, I do my hair and makeup, soon looking exactly like this:

I head to the ballroom, seeing all of the other members of the spriggan. All of them stood there, happy expressions on their faces. "Lucy, you look amazing!" Brandish says happily, glancing at me.

She wore a sexy, black and red dress that barely went above her undergarments. She wore black shoes, having her hair curled. I stare at her in amazement. Never did I imagine Brandish looking this amazing for a party.

"Well, you two look dressed up," a voice came as Irene stands there. She wore a long, green dress that went to her feet. Along with her other styles, her lower boobs were being shown. On her feet, she wore classy, white heels.

Her hair was put into two, high braids that were tied into buns. "Both of you girls look amazing," I say a they smile. I stare at them, realizing how much I truly missed them. After all, I will never go on another infiltration mission again.

I felt someone tap my shoulder as I gasp, turning around. Dimaria stands there, looking completely stunning. She wore a short, gold dress with spaghetti straps. On her feet, she wore white slip ons.

"Welcome back, Lucy," she says. I smirk, seeing her stare at me. With the abilities to manipulate time, she is actually quite powerful. It could work on a lot of people, but I always remained unaffected by it.

"Heya, Dimaria!" I say, seeing a smile appear on her face. She chuckles, glancing at me for a long moment as I meet her gaze. "She recently joined us," Brandish explains.

I smile, being happy that Dimaria finally joined us. In the past, I always wanted for her to join us. She was the only girl being left out. I felt someone else tap my shoulder, making me jerk my head around as my master stands there.

"Hello, my lovely apprentice," my master says as I blush in embarrassment. Yes, it's great to see him, but something is definitely different. We are more close than ever, having a deep connection.

"I ship it.." Irene says as tears roll down her cheeks. I sigh, knowing Erza would do the exact same thing. Dimaria nudges her, glancing at me. "Go and make us proud," Brandish says.

I blush. "Aww, come on," Dimaria says. "Don't embarrass the poor girl." I sigh, covering my face with my hands. My master takes my hand, having a sensitive look on his face.

"You ladies don't mind if I take Lucy to the dance floor?" He asks sweetly as I glance at Irene. Irene smiles, narrowing her eyes at me as a smile appears on her face.

"Go ahead.." Brandish says, having a bright smile on her face. I wave good bye before being hauled out to the dance floor. If anything, I am so happy right now. That night, it was super fun. I never imagined this. And, the entire time, I was with my master, Zeref.