Chapter 33

That night, I was hanging around the apartment with Natsu, Gray, and Wendy. We were currently playing board games. A knock came from the door, surprising us. "I will get it," I say.

I walk towards the door, seeing the celestial mage from Sabertooth. She glances at me for a moment, having a nervous look on her face. "L-Lucy H-Heartfilia, correct..?" She asks nervously.

I nod. "Yukino, correct?" I say, seeing her stare at the ground. "What's wrong?" She sighs as I invite her inside. Wendy hurries to get her some water while Gray and Natsu let her take the couch.

Yukino explains how the master of Sabertooth treats members when they lose. They are forced to strip and remove their guild marks. She stares at us as my eyes widen in surprise.

"A guild is where you should treat your members with respect!" Natsu yells, having anger in his tone. I stare at the ground, trying to imagine a guild doing that to a mage. I stare at her in horror.

If I ever thought my master's punishments were bad, then this is ten times worse. "What do you want us to do?" I ask as Yukino stares at the ground. She frowns before taking her keys out.

"Lucy, you love your celestial spirits, and I want you to have mine," she says as my eyes widen. I narrow my eyes at her, wondering if it was a good idea. If she keeps her keys, then people will be less suspicious of me. If I take them, it's more likely people will be suspicious of me.

"I have a new idea," I say as she arches a brow. "Instead of giving up your gate keys, you could join fairy tail." Gray gasps in surprise as I exchange a look with him, seeing him nod in agreement.

"That's a great idea!" Wendy beams, having a bright smile on her face. Yukino smiles as tears stream down her cherks. She nods, glancing at us. "Of course! I would love to join fairy tail!" Yukino says cheerfully.

"Guys, I'm going out," Natsu says abruptly as I nod, glancing at him. He seems upset, and I could recognize that from anywhere. I glance at Yukino, seeing her smile. "Follow us," I say joyfully.

We hurry to the bar, finding all of the other fairy tail mages. Yukino follows us, having a surprised expression on her face. "W-Wow, everyone is having such a fun time.." She says in amazement.

"Let me introduce you to everyone!" Wendy exclaims, introducing her to member after member. I smile, glancing at Gray. He nods lightly, studying Yukino. "I can't wait to have a member like her," he admits.

I nod, staring at the ground. I guess this means I can get more information about her. Her celestial spirits seem rather powerful. I need to watch out to make sure they don't get too strong.

I watch as Yukino gets her guild mark on her lower left leg in white. I cannot believe that she is already a member of fairy tail. That whole entire night, we had a great time, being completely carefree.