Chapter 10

It wasn't long before I found an apartment, enjoying the privacy. I made sure to lock the windows and the doors, hoping to contact Zeref. I touch the lacrima, seeing him appear there.

"Lucy," he says as I nod, staring at him for a moment. "What information did you find?" I frown as my mind shifts to Natsu and his similarities to Zeref.

"Master, I have successfully made it into fairy tail," I say as a slight smirk appears on his face. "I overdid it, and that surprisingly worked." He purses his lips as he narrows his eyes at me, having a serious expression on his face.

"What type of magic are you using?" He asks as I sigh. I stare at the ground, knowing he might be mad. "Celestial magic," I say, lowering my head.

"Your original magic," he says as I glance at him. "Smart." My eyes widen in surprise as I smile, knowing that this was a good thing. If he accepted this, then I'm doing good.

I show him my fairy tail mark as a bright smile appears on his face. "I-I need to ask you something..." I say as he stares at me, having a serious expression on his face.

"What is it?" He asks, staring at me. I frown, feeling his gaze. I bite my lip, knowing that I had to tell him. He narrows his eyes at me as I sigh heavily.

"I-I met someone by the name of Natsu..." I say as his eyes widen. "He has a lot of similarities to you such as your eyes." Zeref frowns, staring at the ground for a moment.

"Lucy, he's my younger brother," he says as I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, knowing that he once said his brother was the demon E.N.D. "So, Natsu is E.N.D?" I ask.

He nods. "Don't reveal what I told you," he orders as I nod. "I have to go now. New members." He rolls his eyes as I chuckle before he shuts off the lacrima.

I sigh before he completely disappears from my lacrima. If anything, I have to be ready for anything. Fairy tail is full of surprises. I need to see what happens next.

A knock came from the door before I jump into the air, feeling my heart race. I walk to the door, seeing Natsu and Happy standing there. "Lucy!!" Happy says, having a smile on his face.

"Welcome to my new home," I say as they glance all around, being amazed. Natsu smiles, glancing at me for a moment. "Nice home," he states.

I glance all around. "Why didn't you tell me you were a fairy tail wizard when we first met?" I ask as he blankly stares at me.

"I didn't find it important," he says as I roll my eyes. "Lucy, do you want to join my team?" I smile as a sudden warmth forms within me. Zeref told me this is his brother, and I will make sure to protect Natsu for Zeref.

I nod. "Of course."