Chapter 57

The events discussed in the meeting were rather important. The fairies came into our city, so we will go into theirs. We will send flying ships to Magnolia, being the first raid. On the first raid, Ajeel would lead and knock out the enemies in our way.

The rest of us would head towards fairy tail to obtain Fairy Heart. Fairy Heart is the reason why we are going to war with them. I glance at my armor as a smile appears on my face. I smirk appears on my lips as I put on the armor. I look exactly like this:

I smile, heading out of my room

I smile, heading out of my room. Irene stands there, having a bright smile on her face. "It sure took you long enough," she says cheerfully, being in her favorite, black dress with armor on her shoulders.

"It's been years since I've worn this," I say sheepishly, feeling her calm gaze as she nods. "I know what you mean. I hope nothing goes wrong," she says in a serious tone.

I nod. "Agreed.."

Brandish and Dimaria walk towards us, having bright smiles on their faces. Dimaria wore a classy, red dress with dark armor on her dress. Brandish wore her usual bikini outfit, having her feathery cape roll down her shoulders.

"We should hurry," Irene says urgently, heading towards the throne room. I nod, knowing that master Zeref wouldn't want us to be late. All of us knew that this war was going to be long, and we should get it over with. Surprise hits me as Irene opens the door to the throne room. Everyone was already there, patiently waiting for us.

The remaining members of the spriggan wore different sets of armor, having serious expressions on their faces. I glance at my master, seeing him in pitch black armor. I exchange a long look with him, bearing the same nervous expression as him.

"It's time," my master says sternly, leading the way outside. Flying ships sat on the ground, being prepared for takeoff. Ajeel made his way to the first ship, nodding in our direction. I sigh heavily, glancing at my master once again.

"Awww, are you worried for him?" Irene whispers as my cheeks burn darker than her hair. I glance at Brandish, seeing a smirk appear on her lips. "N-Not at all..." I choke out.

Dimaria smirks. "Sure."

Irene exchanges a look with Brandish and Dimaria before bursting into laughter. My master walks in my direction as his expression hardens. "We will have thousands of ships," he says sharply.

I sigh heavily, knowing there was a possibly I would be riding alone. My master takes my hand, having a bright smile on his face as he leads me to a ship. "M-Master, what are you doing...?" I ask nervously.

"Lucy, my dear, you'll be riding with me," he says as a smirk appears on his lips. "As for everyone else, get on a ship!" I watch as guards aboard ships, getting to their posts. The remaining spriggans got on different ships, being prepared for this war. Excitement fills me as I think about fairy tail. I cannot wait for this war. After all, I've been waiting forward to this for awhile now.