Chapter 29

I nervously stare at Natsu, shaking my head no. "I don't fight people from my guild," I say sharply. Natsu stares at me, rolling his eyes. He sighs, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh, well." He turns his attention to Gray. I stare at the ground, wondering what would happen if we did fight. If we did fight, then that would mean blowing my cover. As I made it back to the hotel, I find my bed.

I lay on my bed, wondering about what happened to me today. First, I destroyed Flare and then Natsu challenged me to a fight. I know that I have to be more careful. That was a rage moment, and I can't let it happen again.

I sigh, glancing out my window, seeing a perfect full moon. The full moon calmed me, reminding me of so many childhood memories with Brandish.

"Tag, you're it!" I say, knowing she was chasing after me. She was on my tail, not being able to catch me. She groaned angrily as she kept trying. "Lucy, this isn't fair!" She groaned angrily.

She sat on a rock, pouting. "How come?" I say, seeing her glare at me. She crosses her arms, glancing away for a moment. She tags my arm, running away. I chuckle, chasing after her, tagging her in an instant. We giggle, soon deciding to play another game.

Soon enough, Irene finds us, deciding to put us to bed. She smiles as we lay on my bed. "Story time," Irene says happy. "On the night of a full moon, two beautiful young girls played happily and they chased all of their dreams, achieving them in the end."

Tears came down my cheeks as the memories dwelled deep within me. Yes, I miss them, but this is for the best. My master is testing my abilities, and I trust in him. If he believes in me, then I must believe in me as well.

I sigh, allowing myself to fall fast asleep, entering dreamland. My eyes snapped open, and I gasp, seeing the light surround me. I jump out of my bed, jumping into the shower. I wash my hair, finding an outfit, soon looking exactly like this:

 I wash my hair, finding an outfit, soon looking exactly like this:

I hurry out of the hotel, hoping to make it to the stadium. If I was late, then I would regret it. The guards stood there, having their eyes on me. "I-I.." I begin, being out of breath.

"Lucy Heartfilia, correct?" One of them said as I nod, staring at them. They let me in, and I make a run to fairy tail team A's portion. All of them are there (except Natsu), watching the next game.

It was a road race, having Natsu, Sting, and Gajeel all tied for last place. I stare at the scene in horror. This is crazy! Why would three dragon slayers be racing like this? "What the heck are they doing?" I ask suddenly.

Erza sighs. "Natsu wanted to do something, so he volunteered," she says as I groan angrily, glancing at the scene in front of me. I cannot believe those idiots would compete for something that would make them sick.

"Guys, I'm going to get us some food," I say as they nod. Since they put me in a battle yesterday, it is very unlikely for them to do the same thing today. I rush to get some food, fighting my way through the crowds.

Why would that idiot compete in a competition that would make him sick? Is that how much his guild means to him? If so, then I will make him regret that decision. All of a sudden, I was pulled into a closet with so much force that it surprised me.