Episode 1: Special Chapter 3

Randy and The Nomicon short scene

Randy and Howard are in the motel room. They are on their beds (in the motel room have two single beds) and Howard is sleeping while Randy staring at the ceiling and thought to himself.

Randy: Do I need to be The Ninja to protect the group? If I did, I .....

Suddenly, The Nomicon glowed from Randy's Jacket on the nightstand

Randy: I know, Nomicon. But I need to use the ninja suit to protect the group.

He opens the book and his spirit was quickly pulled in. Inside the book, Randy was on the ground and found the first ninja standing in front of him.

Randy: First Ninja, I really want to tell you that innocent people are in danger during the apocalypse. And how do I stop those walkers?

First Ninja: I know, Ninja but this secret is still secret. You need to keep it, no matter what.

Randy: I know, you already told me for like thousand times. But I can't. Those walkers are everywhere and I need to protect the group. But it will risk the ninja secret because if I turn into The Ninja, everyone will begin suspicious about where I'm gone when the Ninja's appears.

First ninja: The Ninja isn't allowed to tell anyone about the Ninja's secret identity in order to keep the Ninja safe and prevent from being destroyed. You must keep the secret at any cost!

Randy: But...

First Ninja took the ninja mask from Randy's pocket and the ground begins to break and Randy falls as his spirit is lifted back into the real world. Randy took the Nomicon book, trying to open it but refused to open for Randy.

Randy: Seriously?! You're not going to help me?! Fine! I will protect the group without your help and the mask!

Howard woke up as he heard Randy's yelled

Howard: Who do you talking to, Cunningham!? I'm trying to sleep!

Randy: Nothing, Howard. Just go to sleep.

Howard closed his eyes as he asleep and Randy look at the nomicon in anger and put in his jacket, went to bed and falls asleep.

That's all the story about why Randy can't turn into the Ninja during the apocalypse because the first ninja and the nomicon won't let the secret been known by everyone.

And also the first ninja also took Randy's mask to prevent him from wearing because it will risk the ninja secret. If Randy did, everyone will begin suspicious about Randy's missing when the Ninja's appears.

I know it does not make any sense to y'all but for me, it does make sense. Even my boyfriend thinks it doesn't make sense. Well, that's all I want to say to you all.