The Church Bell

The group (except Kenny, Clementine, and Howard) reached the roof of the hospital. When they looked at the street, it was crowded with thousands of walkers.

Debbie: Didn't this street used to be EMPTY not too long ago?

Christa: Those Crawford bastards did one thing right, I guess.

Randy: What the juice? There are thousands of them.

Ben: Did they follow us here?

Douglas(rc9gn): It sure seems like it, but that can't be, can it?

Theresa: That's crazy; they can't track. They just roam.

Bucky: By the train?

Christa: What about the train?

Douglas(rc9gn): The train is not really quiet, though.

Debbie: Well, we still took the train, so we don't have a choice.

Ben: I don't know. I feel like someone is trying to tell them to get us or something.

Debbie: That's stupid, Ben.

Ben: I'm just saying.

Randy: Clementine and Howard are out there, somewhere, gobbled up in all of that.

Lee: Yeah, and we really need to find them quickly.

Carley: We'll get to them, Lee. We'll do whatever we have to.

Christa: Look, let's get our bearings and see if we can figure out a way to make it across town. Good?

Omid: I, uh, don't think we can ignore what just happened to Lee.

Doug(twdg): Omid's right. If you see yourself getting woozy or, you know, if it didn't work, just take it easy.

Lee: Okay, I'll probably just need to go a little slower. I know we can't afford dead weight. So, don't treat me like I am.

Carley: We won't.

Omid: Now what?

Debbie: We need to get down there and find that scared little girl and that fat idiot.

Christa: Yeah, let's try to get our bearings.

The group separates and begins to find a way to get to the mansion. Randy decided to talk to his classmate, first, he talks to Theresa.

Randy: Hey Theresa

Theresa: Hey Randy

Randy: Is there any way out here?

Theresa: Not really. This place is infested with walkers.

Randy: Yeah.

Theresa: You know, I've always liked kids, especially Clementine and Duck. They're so adorable that I wish I wanted a younger sibling. But when Duck dies, I was sad. It's like I'm losing one sibling. Do you think this will turn back to normal?

Randy: I don't know that, Theresa but I still remember Katjaa said that she wishes this will turn back to normal and we will live like we used to.

Theresa: And now she's dead.

Randy: But we're still alive. All we need is to find Clem and Howard and get the cheese out of here.

Theresa: Yeah.

Randy: I'm going to check on others. See you later.

Theresa: SYS.

Randy then walks over to Debbie to see if she can find the way out.