It's Not Stealing If We Need It

Chapter 14

The group was in the forest, going back to the motor inn. Doug(twdg) and Carley begin to talk Lee

Doug(twdg): Hey, Lee. We're sorry about leaving the motor inn unattended.

Carley: Yeah, ya know...

Lee: It's fine. I'm glad you guys showed up when you guys did.

Doug(twdg) and Carley smile.

Doug(twdg): Well, we gotta stick together.

Carley: Yeah....Were they really kill people...? For food?

Lee: Yes. And Clementine almost ate some.

Carley: That is sick.

Doug(twdg): Yeah... Clementine, she doesn't know, right? She didn't see... or...

Lee: I stopped her. This fucking world, now. It's hiding just, unspeakable shit at every turn.

Doug(twdg): Oof... Were you guys able to salvage anything good from the dairy?

Lee: Not really. St. John's took everything I had before the place got completely overrun with walkers.

Carley: Oh! Theresa managed to grab this while she was in the house. She said it was with your stuff.

Carley shows him a video camera.

Lee: Yeah, I found it while Randy and I was looking for the people who shot Mark. Do you want it?

Carley: Why don't you keep it. Sometimes it helps to have something you can document your thought on.

Lee: Okay.

Lee turns to Doug(twdg) about the video camera.

Lee: It doesn't work. You have any use for it, Doug(twdg)?

Doug(twdg): It's just a basic camcorder. A Save Lots cheapie. Let me check it out, see if I can get it working.

Ever since in the meat locker, Howard hasn't talked to Randy

Randy: Howard, can we talk for a second?

Howard just walks and doesn't look at Randy.

Randy: Howard!

Howard: What do you want? It seems you care more about Lilly than you care about your best friend.

Randy: That's not true.

Howard: Oh really? Then why did you try to save that stupid old man, huh?

Randy: He could've been revived!

Howard: AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT EXACTLY?!

Debbie stopped the fight.

Debbie: Hey you boys, what's going on here?

Howard glares at Randy and walks away.

Randy: It's nothing, Debbie.

Debbie: So Larry's dead?

Randy: Yeah. Larry got a heart attack and doesn't breathe. Kenny and Howard murdered him to keep Larry from coming back as a walker.

Debbie: Jeez... You know, Cunningham, once I said that I would be excited if Larry dies, but right now I don't feel like enjoy this.

Randy: Yeah, maybe Howard and I should stay out of each other for a while.

Debbie: Uh huh...

Theresa walks to Randy and Debbie