Arrived at Stone Mountain

Lee: Our next destination is Stone Mountain.

The group nodded, and Bucky said

Bucky: That's Ben's hometown!

Randy: Yeah, I remember Ben mentioning that he lives there.

The group looked at Ben, who was still taking a nap.

Doug(twdg): Do we have to tell him now?

Bucky: Yeah!

Then Bucky, who was very optimistic about going to Ben's hometown, woke Ben up, and then Ben woke up.

Ben: Ugh... I'm... awake...

Bucky: Ben, guess what?

Ben: What, Bucky?

Bucky: We're going to Stone Mountain, your hometown!

Ben was shocked by this.

Ben: Really?!

Bucky: Yup. So you can see your family there!

Christa: Jesus Christ, Bucky If you think the apocalypse isn't bad enough for you,

Ben: That's great, and what would you guys do to go there?

Lee answers.

Lee: We're going to your hometown just for food, water, and weapons.

Ben: Do we have a plan? But why not the other hometown?

Lee: It was Kenny's idea, Ben. He might choose that place for an obvious reason.

Ben: Okay. While we reach there and you guys go to find the supplies, I'd like to find my family there.

Omid then said, while thinking that Ben seriously wanted to find his family alone,

Omid: Do you want to go alone, Ben?

Ben: Of course, it's my hometown, and I knew where I lived.

Bucky: I'll go with you, Ben. Two is better than one, right?

Ben smiled at Bucky, not wanting to say no to him.

Ben: Sure, that sounds like a good idea.

Clementine: I think that's a good idea too. Ben deserves to know what happened to his family.

Then Clementine looked at Lee and said,

Clementine: Lee, can we go with Ben?

Lee looked at Clementine, a little surprised.

Lee: Clem? I don't think that's a good idea.

Clementine: Please, Lee, Ben's my friend. Friends sometimes need to stick together.

Then Lee let out a sign as he couldn't help but look at Clementine's cute, begging face.

Lee: Okay, we're going with him.

Clementine: Yay.

Bucky: Then it's four!

Randy: Wait, can I go with you too?

Lee: No, Randy. Four People are enough; you and the others find the supplies and weapons.

Randy: Okay.

Then Lee took out the two maps that were left in the boxcar, and they show that the train will lead to Stone Mountain and the map of Stone Mountain.

Omid: Okay, Ben, since you're the one who knows much about your hometown, where should we find the supplies and weapons?

Ben: If we reach the stone mountain, finding food and water won't be hard. However, finding guns and weapons will be very tricky because the gun store is a bit far away from Stone Mountain.