Forgiveness and Friendship

Chapter 8

In the RV, Lee ties Lilly's hands behind her back prevent her from doing any harm. Lee look at Ben, Bucky, Carley Debbie and Doug(twdg) who were sitting together. Lee entrusts someone with Lilly's gun to watch her with. Debbie volunteer to watch, holding a gun, glared and aim at Lilly. Theresa and Douglas(rc9gn) were patching up Randy's wound while Katjaa was sitting at the front, can't help them due she's holding her son, Duck onto her arm, giving them a medical instruction to patched him up and they managed to patch him.

Theresa: Okay, we're done.

Katjaa: Good. He's going to be okay. We should leave him to rest.

Lee: That's good to hear.

Theresa: Yeah. I hope Randy's not dead.

Katjaaa suddenly turn sad and quiet

Katjaa:...

Lee: Katjaa, what's wrong?

Katjaa: Lee, a word, please?

Lee: Sure.

Lee walk next to Kenny and Katjaa sits down and holds Duck.

Lee: What's up?

Lee look at Kenny and Katjaa who were looking sadder than usual. Lee notices that Duck was entirely unconscious.

Lee: Is Duck feeling all alright?...

Katjaa lifts Duck's shirt and ever so slightly to reveal a bite mark at his waist

Lee: What the fuck...

Kenny: Happened during the raid.

Lee: What's a plan? We've never had a bite victim in the group before.

Katjaa: I'm going to keep an eye on him and see what I can do, from a medical's perspective.

Kenny: We keep the same plan unless something changes. East.

Lee: Guys...

Katjaa: What else is there to do?! We thought you should know.

Kenny: Not that you've ever afforded us that type o' luxury.

Katjaa turns to Lee

Katjaa: Anyway, if you could tell Clementine and the boys, we would appreciate it.

Lee nodded, he walks and sits next to Clementine and Howard who were look sadly at unconscious Randy lay down beside them. Lee begins to tell them.

Lee: Duck is bitten.

This shocks Clementine and Howard.

Clementine and Howard: Huh?

Lee: He got bit by a walker trying to escape the motel.

Howard: You have got to be kidding me...

Clementine: I don't feel good...What about Randy?

Lee: He's going to be okay. He just passed out.

Clementine: Okay. I hope he's okay.

Minutes later, Lee began to say something to Howard and Clementine

Lee: I'm glad I have you two and Randy.

Clementine: Me, too.

Howard: Umm... I know it's crazy to say but... me three.

Lee: I'm glad to hear it, Howard.

Clementine begins to talk to Lee and Howard about 3 months ago at the outside of her treehouse.