Episode 1: A New Wonk Day

Episode 1 Chapter 1 - A New Wonk Day

The Story begin in Atlanta in the woods where two boys from Norrisville: Randy Cunningham and Howard Weinerman

The two bestie are in the woods to camp. Randy and Howard fix their camp.

Randy: Isn't this exciting, Howard? We are in Atlanta to enjoy camping.

Howard: Man, this is so wonk. Why did we invite Doug and Bucky? This camping is gonna be a wonk.

Randy: Now now Howard, sometimes we have to take time to hang out with our classmate. Also, No NNS as you told me to because I defeated the Sorcerer. But were they both by the way? They're supposed to be here for like 25 minutes ago?

Howard: Who cares. Like you want to tell the story about mudflat again. I should've just stayed at home and play a video game called Mczombie apocalypse.

Randy: Yeah but your mom won't allow you to play because you're always playing that all the time.

Howard: Exactly. I wish some strange infection is going to turn people into zombies we will be forced to survive.

Randy: That's not gonna happen.

The boys hear a noise coming from the woods, it sounds like a gunshot.

Howard: What the juice?!

Randy: A gunshot sound comes from there! Come on!

Randy runs to the direction where the gunshot was heard.

Howard: Cunningham, wait!

Howard goes after Randy. Leaving their camping equipment and stuff behind.

Randy and Howard arrive at where the gunshot was heard and in horror, they see a man who has dark skin, his leg is injured, has a shotgun, a crashed car and a dead cop who doesn't have a head. The man looks at them and throws his gun away.

Man: I... I...

Randy: What the juice just happening, sir?!

Man: I didn't mean to... I tried to wake him up and... He woke up and tried to eat me!

Howard: Wait! Does that mean?! Zombie apocalypse! I knew this gonna happen!

Randy: Howard, chill the juice out!

Randy walked to the man

Randy: It's ok, Sir. We can get you up.

Man: Thank you.

Suddenly, they hear noises coming from the bushes. Some dead people come out, Randy, Howard and the man are scared.

Randy: Oh my! Are those...

Howard: ZOMBIES!

Man: We have to get out of here!

Randy and Howard help the man and they are trying to get out of the forest and more zombies show up and this scares Randy, Howard and the man even more. They see a fence, they climb on the fence and they get on the other side. They are at a house. Randy, Howard and the man get away from the fence and the zombies are about to break it but another gunshot is heard and the zombies go away.

Howard: Man, that was close.

Suddenly, the Nomicon glowing in Randy's jacket

Howard: Don't you ever think about Shloomp into that Book

Randy: *Whisper* I can Shloomp later, Nomicon. I don't have time.

Howard: Good

Randy: What do we do?