Find a Pharmacy room key and escaping from the Drugstore

Chapter 7

Lee, Randy and Howard walk over to Doug(twdg), Douglas (rc9gn) and Bucky.

Doug(twdg): Ready to have a look?

Lee: Yeah.

They open the door, go outside and they see many zombies on the street. They see some zombies eating some dead bodies.

Doug(twdg): I think I'm gonna be sick.

Howard: Me too

Douglas(rc9gn): Ugh... zombies are everywhere.

Randy: They just...

Doug(twdg): Eat. That's what they pretty much care about.

Howard: And if one gets you...

Doug(twdg): It eats you. And whatever is left of you comes back as one of them.

Lee: We have to be quiet.

Lee looks at a zombie who is stuck under a pole, he is shocked when he looks at the zombie... The zombie is his brother.

Lee: Shit...

Doug(twdg): What is it? Do you know that guy?

Lee: Yes, he worked here. I think that guy has the keys.

Doug(twdg): How do you know?

Lee shows Doug(twdg) the photo.

Lee: In this photo, that guy has the keys which we need in order to open the door and get the pills for Larry.

Bucky: Good! The sooner we get the keys from the zombie and get the pills for Larry, the better, Zing!

Doug(twdg): Yeah, but we have to distract these guys first.

Howard: So what do we do?

Lee: Maybe this could help.

Lee shows them the remote. He aims the remote at some Tv in a store, presses some buttons but it doesn't work.

Doug(twdg): Give it to me.

Lee gives Doug(twdg) the remote.

Doug(twdg): I memorised the codes so hopefully this will work.

Doug(twdg) presses the buttons and the Tv turn on and the screens are static.

Lee: Well fucking done, Doug(twdg). Guess that dork nonsense might save a life.

Doug(twdg): Who says it already hasn't.

Two zombies look at the Tv but they walk away.

Douglas(rc9gn): Well maybe not.

Howard: Shut it, Douglas(rc9gn)!

Randy: We have to break the windows so they can hear the noise.

Doug(twdg): Good idea. But how?

Lee gets his axe and breaks the lock on the gate and gets the brick. He throws the brick at the window, smashing them and the Tv can be heard. The zombies turn their attention to the Tv and they go to the store.

Doug(twdg): That will distract them for a while.

Lee: Ok, let's do it.

Randy: I got your back.

Lee takes his axe and Randy follows him. Lee and Randy approach the zombie under the pole. The zombie wakes up and tries to grab Lee but he fails. Lee bends down and talks with the zombie.

Lee: Hey, Bud. How are you doing?...

Randy: Lee, who is this guy?

Lee:... He is my brother.