Talking to the others

Chapter 6

Randy decides to talk with Carley who is working on radio and next to her are Debbie and Theresa.

Randy: Excuse me, Ms...

Carley: Carley.

Randy: Carley. You are a good shot.

Carley: Well, you don't fuck with a reporter, kid.

Randy: Indeed. You are pretty good.

Carley: Really? I'm a disaster.

Randy: I don't think so.

Carley:... Before I joined, I saw my boss getting eaten right in front of me. I was about to die until that dorky guy over there saved me.

Randy: I'm sorry.

Carley: She was an asshole, anyway.

Randy: I understand. Wait for a second, The Chubby guy saved you?

Carley: Yeah and his name is Doug(twdg). Can you believe it? Those ghouls or zombies, or whatever they're called, were about to eat me but that guy Doug(twdg) came to the rescue!

Randy: Uh huh but which Doug are you talking about Doug the chubby guy or the glasses one?

Carley rolled her eyes at Randy

Carley: The Chubby guy, of course.

Randy: Sorry, I'm really confused because they're two Dougs in our group?

Carley: Yeah, that makes me confused too.

Randy: Yeah, I never knew that Doug guy(twdg) could be the heroic type.

Carley: Yeah, He is kinda cute, in that parent's basement sort of way.

Randy: What?

Carley: Huh? Oh, nothing.

Randy: Debbie, Theresa, how did you two, Doug(rc9gn) and Bucky come here?

Debbie: We came here in Atlanta because Bucky and Doug(rc9gn) invited me and Theresa go to the camping with you and Howard.

Randy: Wait? They both invited you both?

Debbie: Yeah, when me, Theresa, Doug(rc9gn) and Bucky arrived in Atlanta, we got attacked by zombies (rc9gn) around us. Some of the zombies trying to grabbed Doug(rc9gn). And lucky for him, Carley shoot that zombie and the guy named Doug(twdg) rescued us.

Carley: When we found you guys, you looked more horrible than those monsters.

Debbie: Hey, we were scared alright?

Randy: And Doug(rc9gn) get grabbed by a zombie?

Debbie: Yeah, but we don't care if he getting bitten or not.

Carley: Debbie, it's not very nice to talk to your friend like that. (Seriously. Carley cares about Doug (rc9gn))

Debbie: Yeah. Whatever.

Theresa: After that, we met Lilly, Larry and Glenn and came here. Before you, Howard and the people that you had with you showed up.

Randy: Ok, I understand. Let's talk later.

Carley: Ok

Randy is walked to Doug(rc9gn)

Randy: Um...Doug(rc9gn), can we talk for a second?

Doug(rc9gn): What do you want, Randy? Say "Shut up, Doug" again as usual.

Randy: Yes but not now. I've never said this before but are you ok after that zombie trying to get you and Clementine?