"Scott?" a voice called as Melissa noticed us standing there, making her way over.

"Hey mom."

"What're you doing here?"

"Well, I, uh, was actually dropping off your lunch."

She looked down at his empty hands, her eyebrows raising. "Where is it?"

"Oh, I haven't gotten it yet."

"Ok?"

"Why don't you get your mother something to eat?" I helped out, patting his arm.

He looked at me with wide eyes, shaking his head slightly.

"Go on. We'll be fine." I emphasized the word fine, making sure he got the double meaning.

"Sure. Chinese sound good?"

"I'm starving, anything sounds good right now." Melissa grinned, turning to leave when Scott did but pausing when Stiles and I didn't follow him.

"How would you like some help, Ms. McCall?" I offered, a new plan growing.

"Oh, that's sweet, but I'm fine."

"No, really, you look exhausted. At least let us keep you company."

"Just until the elevators." She gave in, another small smile on her face.

We followed her around for a bit, chatting as we walked until she stopped at the elevators.

"Alright, I'll see you two later. I just have to go check on a few patients upstairs and then I'll be back."

I looked over at Stiles before I felt a tug on my wrist. I looked down to see my bracelet caught on a thread of Melissa's shirt.

"Oh God." She laughed, turning to help me get free.

I nodded my head towards the elevator as Stiles just stood there, understanding and quickly running into it before the doors closed.

"Wow, we're really stuck together."

"This always happens. The one time I wear a bracelet." I joked, more than willing to keep distracting her.

We finally got the thread unhooked and then she was said her goodbyes again, getting into the next elevator.

My phone rang as I pressed the button to call for another elevator. I pulled it out to see a text from Stiles, with the floor number Sean was apparently on. I heard the doors opening, stepping in and beginning to wait for the other people to get in.

Once I made it up to the floor, I saw Stiles leaned against the wall, pushing away from it once he saw me.

"Ok, so I've got his room number but we do have another problem." he informed, leading me back over to where he had been standing.

He leaned forward to peer around the corner as I copied him, spotting the officer standing in front of what I assumed was Sean's room.

"So what's the new plan?"

"I don't know. I've been winging it so far."

We straightened up, trying to figure out what our next move was. I opened my mouth to speak when I heard the sound of someone screaming, quickly cutting off.

We ran over to the door, finding it closed but the officer was gone. I pulled the dagger out of my boot, reaching out to open the door.

As I pushed it open, I heard Stiles muffle a gag. The boy, Sean, was currently knelt down next to the dead officer, one of his organs in his hands. Blood dripped down his chin, as if he had been eating them.