Manic Panic: Part 2

Taemin's POV:

I stared at her. Waiting for her answer as patiently as I could muster. Barely able to control my absolute rage at the audacity of this bitch. Now that I was in this place, I couldn't get it out of my head what she tried to do to Kikah.

She really thought no one would figure out that the address she gave Kikah over the phone was the SAME fucking address that was on the "notification" that the "dealership" had sent about a smog.

NaEun had really tried to lure my girl out here to do only god knows what. The more I thought about it, the angrier it made me. I had to take a deep breath to keep myself from blowing this trifling ass psycho's head clean from her body.

I guess she mistook me taking a deep breath to stop from killing her punk ass, as a sign that I was mentally preparing myself for what ever she was about to say.

Her face, that had at first showed fear, now relaxed and in its place sat a condescending smirk. Like what she had to say was going to hurt me. She had no idea, that in all actuality I was giving her one last opportunity for redemption. The chance to confess her sins before justice exacts itself upon her head.

She was on death row only steps away from execution. Yet, this simple-minded hoe really believed that her words still held power. Well, her ass was in for a rude awakening, but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to play along.

I wanted to see what she would say. Sometimes, to get the truth out of people we find ourselves having to play the fool.

Schooling my features, I tried my best to look sympathetic. Like, I was sorry it had come to this and it worked.

Embolden, she sneered. "I was simply taking back what she stole from me."

Scoffing, I tried to explain. "NaEun, you ne," but she cut me off.

Eyes hardening, she yelled. "She took what was supposed to be my life! My happiness!"

Turning her head away from me, she recounted quietly. "Even before there was a her, I liked you. I always had a crush on you even when we were both trainees, but you never noticed me. Always viewed me as just a cute girl you were friends with, but I wanted more. I wanted you."

Lifting her head, our eyes met and bitterly she laughed. "But you were always chasing other girls, weren't you? It didn't matter if they were Korean just as long as they weren't from Korea. You just loved foreigners, didn't you? I thought luck was finally on my side when you started dating Krystal. I mean, the entire industry knows that she can't keep a man for very long. So, I knew it was only a matter of time before you were back single, and I was going to finally make my move. Show you, I wasn't a little girl anymore. We were finally going to be together."

Pausing, she took a breath. Shaking her head, she chuckled. "But then, you went on tour and met her. You couldn't even see me! The beauty that was right in front of you because you were to busy trying to become that whore's baby daddy. At least you had the decency to leave her ass to be a single mother for a while. It's what her people aspire to anyway. It's all over the media, single black mothers raising babies by men who don't want them. Men who would rather be with a woman like me or Taylor Swift unnie. But end up using them for what they're good for, comfort."

I was shocked, to say the least. I couldn't believe the foul shit that had just came out of her mouth. I had actually begun to feel sorry for her until she said that. I wanted to shake her ass but instead I decided to give her a verbal punch.

Laughing darkly, I jeered. "And yet it was Kikah who ended up with the man you wanted, wasn't it NaEun? You talked about Krystal not being able to keep a man but look at you. Never had an official relationship in your life, because your pussy is trash and your attitude is no better. All the sucking and fucking you've done and the highest your group has ever been was C list, at best. Meanwhile, the people you seem to deem beneath you are trumping you in terms of success in both career and life. Instead of doing better, you blame others for your own problems. Lashing out and wreaking havoc on innocent people because you failed at life. You're just a sad little girl who wants so bad to be a woman, but you don't know how."