A Change Is Gonna Come

A/N: So what do you guys think of the revised version so far?

Kikah's POV:

I was just finishing up my last meeting for the day, when I got a text from Jonghyun. He was letting me know that he took Aurora to go see Key at the broadcasting studio. I noticed that he didn't mention HOW they got there, though.

I could only think of two options; either he drove there in his not kid friend Lamborghini or they took the also not kid friendly, and crowded, subway.

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out which was the lesser of two evils. The only thing that kept me sane is that I trust Jonghyun and his judgement. I know what ever option he chose, it was the safest for Aurora.

Irene and I had found ourselves doing invoices for outgoing merchandise. We had to make sure that each store would be stocked adequately. The department that was supposed to handle this hadn't done their job properly and if it wasn't for my assistant Evaine, we would have never known until after the stores grand-opening.

Heads were going to roll for this mistake. Already Evaine is pulling all the files for everyone who works in that department. Tomorrow, Irene, myself, and Evaine were going to sit down and go through each and every personnel file with a fine-tooth comb. Someone had to answer for this and when I found them, they were fired.

It took us a little over two hours, but somehow, we managed to adjust the number of supplies. Each store would now have an adequate amount of merchandise. We also put together gift bags for all the Neris staff and product samples to be given away to popular youtubers that reviewed the products.

It was then that Irene caught a missed shipment of products that was supposed to go to SM's broadcasting studio. Looking at the invoice, we realized it was supposed to had been delivered 2 days ago.

Needless to say, we were pissed.

"I can call FedEx and have it overnighted," suggested Irene.

"It's just a couple of boxes. So, I'll take and drop them off myself," I countered shaking my head.

They were already late, and I didn't want to make the make-up artists wait any longer than they already had. Calmly, I explained. "Jonghyun took Roro there to see Key and I'm pretty sure they're still there. I can just drop off the delivery and grab her. Besides, I wanted to take her to Pororo Land."

Eyeing my skeptically, Irene asked. "And what if you run into Taemin?"

Grabbing a box that matched the serial number on the SM invoice, I place it on a nearby portable dolly. "Well, I just have to hope that won't happen. I'll be in and out, as quick as I can" I replied, trying to convince myself more than her.

We loaded everything into my car and I made my way to the studio.

I could do this, in and out. It'll be easy.

I should have known that things rarely, if ever, are.

Taemin's POV:

I still had another half hour before I had to head to the dressing room for make-up and hair, and another hour before I began filming. So, I wandered around the studio aimlessly. Occasionally, running into a familiar face or two.

I had just turned the corner, when I caught sight of the one thing I had longed for.

She was here.

I watched as she shook hands with one of the head make-up artist. They both bowed, and the stylist headed one direction, as Kikah headed in mine.