More Adventures In Everland

A/N: I just want to say, thank you to everyone who has commented, voted and shared this story. It has now hit 50k!!! I don't even know what else to say. I never thought anything I would write would ever have 100 reads let alone 50k. I am truly humbled by all of you and your support of my story. Thank you, thank you , THANK YOU!!! From the very bottom of my heart. 

3rd Person POV:

The gang met up in the Zootopia zone. Swapping stories about the rides they went on, the great snacks and tea in the kizcovery attraction, and Key's bathroom adventure.

"Honestly, they probably thought you were some sort of pervert." Laughed Jonghyun. He'd had a similar experience out with Aurora once before, so he understood why Key refused to leave. Himself having done just about the same thing.

Only, instead of harsh looks and scowls,  he got hit several times with a purse by an angry ahjumma who screamed profanities at him, until Aurora came out the bathroom stall.

"Ah, the joys of having a girl in this family." Chuckled Onew shaking his head.

Together, they made their way to the line for the lost valley safari adventure, still laughing. They were all looking forward to sitting down on the tour bus-boat for a while. Everyone except Aurora needed a break from all the walking. That had been the main reason they opted to go on the tour.

The beige and brown spotted bus-boat was unique. It could go from land to floating along the river banks of the safari in mere seconds. Slowly, it pulled up to the loading station, with tires dangling around its entire body. The friendly tour guide opened the door and they loaded into the vehicle. Once seated, they patiently waited for their tour guide to begin talking as the tour began.

 Once seated, they patiently waited for their tour guide to begin talking as the tour began

The ride was really cool. It was like going on a real African safari. Their tour bus even drove threw a river. Jonghyun sat Aurora up on his lap, so that she could get a good view of everything. From feeding the giraffes to watching the bears play basketball, they saw over 150 different types of animals.

 From feeding the giraffes to watching the bears play basketball, they saw over 150 different types of animals