The Comeback Kids

3rd Person POV:

It seemed like time was passing by rather quickly. Before any of them had realized another 3 weeks had gone by and it was time for Shinee's comeback. The members had been busy rehearsing the routine for their comeback stage but also spent as much time as they could with Aurora.

They had explained to her earlier about leaving to go on tour and she did not take it well, not at all.

All of them were at a loss on what to do, none more than Taemin.

He was also struggling with the idea of having to leave his daughter for such a long time. Now that he was a father, he wanted nothing more than to spend his days with his daughter and her mother. Showering them in love, affection and in Roro's case Gucci.

He wanted desperately to make Aurora feel better but how could he do that when he himself didn't want to leave for months either?

That led to their current predicament, Aurora was crying and pouting again. They were all trying to cheer her up. Doing everything from agyeo to bribing and body comedy, but nothing was working.

Even Jonghyun, couldn't seem to make the toddler smile.

Exasperated, he pleaded. "Roro, sweetheart. What can I do to make you feel better?"

Wiping her eyes even as a fresh crop of tears began to fall, she sniffled. "Don't go uncle BringBring" and clung to his leg tightly. Burying her head into his thigh.

Taemin's POV:

Jonghyun looked on the verge of tears himself and if he cried then Key would start crying too. Setting off a chain reaction of tears with the rest of us. I glanced over at Onew and saw he was barely keeping it together. Our hearts were all torn apart at Aurora's sadness, over our impending tour.

This was probably the only time in my life, that I hated my career.

Before her, I loved going on tour. It gave me a chance to meet fans from all over the world.

Hell, it was through touring that I met Kikah.

I still laugh when I remember how she tried to play it cool. Like she didn't know who I was, while her friend damn near had a stroke. Thank god, Key and Jong kept her busy. While I exchanged kakao Id's with Kikah.

I am eternally grateful to Starbuck's for having the slowest service ever imaginable that day and for running out of damn near everything she wanted to eat. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have had the nerve to approach her and offer her my bacon gouda. Since, I had bought the last one. I wasn't that great at English back then, but I used every damn word I knew that day. I wanted to make sure she knew I was interested in her.

Thank god she spoke Korean.

Without that tour there would have been no Starbucks, no Kikah and no Aurora. Now, the same thing that had brought me my daughter was hurting her and we all felt helpless.

Going to the freezer I quickly pulled out some ice cream, as Key pulled out bowls and toppings.

Then walking up to my hyung and my baby, I bent down to her. Immediately, she let go of Jong's leg and hugged me. Stroking her hair, I cooed soothingly. "Princess, would you like to make a sundae with Uncle Key? He has walnut ice cream."

She nodded her head from the crook of my neck. I stood up with her in my arms and walked to the kitchen. Placing her down on a stool next to him.