Chapter 2: Team Sapphire vs Team CFVY

Start from the beginning

Nora: You look so cool with those veins on your side of your eyes!

Jaune: And add that glowing neon on your eyes.

Y/N: Thanks, anyways I train for our upcoming fight.

Weiss: Which team are you going to fight?

Y/N: They said that we are going to fight team CFVY.

RWBY and JNPR: Good luck Y/N!

The girls gave Y/N a kiss on the cheeks as Y/N leaves to prepare himself for the team fight. Y/N made back to his dorm to prepare his weapons as Yupia readies her suit and her weaponries. As they were preparing, Ace entered to their dorm with his ultimate body.

Ace: *robotic voice* My ultimate body is ready Y/N and Yupia.

(I just edited the colors. All rights to the owner!)

Yupia: Is that the nano tech body that you and Y/N created?

Y/N: Yes, the technology of his body is similar to mine which was made of nano tech. Me and Ace added a lot of weapons in his body.

Ace: And we mean A LOT.

Y/N: My weapons and equipments are ready.

Yupia: And so am I.

Y/N: Okay team Sapphire, let's show them what we are capable of!

Ace and Yupia: Yes sir!

*Small time skip brought to you by Ace in his ultimate body shooting Y/N with his repulsor cannons*

No one POV

Team Sapphire entered the arena as they were greeted by cheering of the crowds and audience as team Sapphire waved the crowd.

Team CFVY were also entered the arena as they were also greeted by cheering of the crowds and the audience as they were greeted by team Sapphire.

Y/N: No personal feelings here team CFVY.

Coco: *shakes Y/N's hand* No personal feelings.

Yupia: Let's gave the crowd a memorable fight.

Fox: It's on.

Ace: *robotic voice* So am I.

Oobleck: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome again to Vytal tournament! Today's fight is Team Sapphire led by the protector of Vale, Umbrella VS Team CFVY led by Coco Adel!

The crowd cheered both teams.

Port: My my, this will be surely an exciting match to watch! Now fighters prepare for battle!

Both teams prepared themselves as Y/N activated his suit with mercy and death, Yupia activated her suit with her saber sword and Ace readies every single weapons he have on his body.