Chapter 60

*Cameron POV*

I was beyond happy to hear that she remember, well at least a little. I could deal with that.

"So, what is your aunt going to say when you come into the house with me?" I laughed and asked. 

"She best not say shit." She responded. I laughed and placed my hand on her knee. To my surprise, she grabbed it and held it. 

"Well, I guess we will figure out, huh?" I breathed a deep breath as we pulled into the dirve way. 

"I guess. Knowing her, she won't let me leave, so you might want to call Nash and have him bring Brad home." She got out of the car. I texted Nash and followed her inside.

"I thought you would have known not to bring him here." Her aunt jumped down our throats as soon as we walked in the door.

"Well, you know, I don't care." She walked up the stairs. I followed quietly. "Let's hurry and get out of here." She changed quickly. We walked back down the stairs.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" Her aunt asked, rather bitchy. 

"I'm going with my boyfriend." She reached for the door, her aunt stopped her. 

" 1 I forbid you from seeing him. 2 You are staying home and he's leaving. Do you understand me?" She reached over and pushed me towards the door. Opening it she pushed me out.

"Fine." Chloe said. But she stepped towards me, kissing me right in front of her aunt. And it was an intense kiss. She then pulled my head down and whispered in my ear. "Go down the road, I'll sneak out." She then turned around. "Do you understand me?" She threw the comment back in her face. I turned and walked back to my car, pulling out and down the road. 

*Chloe POV*  

I was so done with my aunt at the time. I hated her. I walked upstairs and waited about 10 minutes until sneaking out of my window. I quickly jumped out and ran down the road and met Cameron. 

"Ooh, someone is a rebel." Cameron laughed as I got in. 

"Oh, just drive." I pushed his arm. 

"Ok, we are going to go somewhere really special." He smiled, laying his hand back on my knee. 

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll see. Oh and I have a huge surprise to." He smiled. I didn't want to ask anymore questions. So I just went along. Eventually we pulled up to the beach and he led me up a hill and there on the shore sat a Cabana, lit up beautifully.

"Do you remember this?" He took my hand walking to it.

"Yes. This is where we had our first date." I smiled and he did to. We walked quietly together until we were inside, but there was no chairs or table.

"No place to sit." I comment.

"Well, I don't want you to sit." He bent down on one knee. "You see, the greatest moments in my life started here. This is where we sat and where I fell in love with such an amazing. And it wasn't easy along the way. We went through a lot of trials. And tonight marks our 10 month anniversary. But you see I felt like I've been with you forever. And I want to continue this forever. I want to get you out of that house with your aunt. I want you to be happy with me. I'm no angel and I can't give you everything, but I will try my hardest to for fill every request. But I want you to for full one request for me....." He paused, and by this time I was crying. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "Chloe Montez, Will you be Chloe Dallas? Will you marry me?" He paused waiting for an answer. I couldn't talk so I just nodded. 

"Yes." I managed to get out. He jumped up and hugged me, spinning me around. 

"Guys, you can come out now." He yelled as I saw the whole gang, including Brad, run towards us and gave us a huge group hug. 

And I am happy to say that Cameron and I got married and got custody of Brad. Nash found the girl of his dreams and is currently planning the wedding. Taylor is still Taylor and is being his player, but sweet self. Shawn, Matt, and Carter became very rich and successful.  And now we have a beautiful baby girl, Cadence. Because Cameron and I both know that that is an unforgettable name, That began with an Unforgettable story. 

(So guys, this is the end of this story! BUT DON'T WORRY! I ALREADY HAVE STARTED THE OTHER AND MIGHT HAVE IT UP TONIGHT! So if you didn't understand the ending. It is basically that this whole time Chloe and Cameron have been writing this story into a journal. Kind of an different way to end it!