Chapter 47

*Cameron POV*

Great. This was all I needed. But what was she with Josh for? 

"Becka, I got to go. I hope you don't mind. I need to go figure this out. And Josh, why are you here?" I turned and asked him.

"We came to get some dinner. She wanted to catch up." He informed me. I shook my head and walked out. I got in the car and decided to call Nash. I needed some advice on what to do with this whole situation. 

(Convo)

Nash: Hello? 

Me: Hey bro. Umm Chloe caught me out with Becky. And she thinks I am cheating on her. 

Nash: That sounds fun. Not. What are you going to go do?

Me: I don't even know. I'm kind of scared to go talk to her, because I think that I'll just really piss her off. 

Nash: Well, you are going to have to either talk to her now, or wait till tomorrow or something. Cause if you don't talk to her soon, she is going actually think that you did. 

Me: I know.

*Chloe POV* 

I was fuming. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't even know what to think. I drove home and managed to stop crying. Once I was home I went straight upstairs and sat on my bed. I looked over on my dresser, and there sat a picture of Cameron and I. I put it face down, so I couldn't see it. I laid there for what felt like a couple minutes but I look and I actually sat for an hour. Then suddenly I heard a doorbell. I figured it was Cameron. I walked to the top of the stairs and sat down. 

"If it's Cameron, I'm not here." I told my aunt, who reached for the door. 

"Josh." I heard her say when she opened it. I got up and walked down. 

"Come up stairs." I told him and walked back up. He followed. I walked into my room and sat with my knees up, holding a pillow, on my bed. "I'm sorry for walking out." I apologized to him.

"Hey, It's fine. If it would have been me, I would have walked out to. I just came to see if you were ok. I was kind of worried." He sat down next to me.

"Well, I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I should break up with him or take a break, or forgive him. I don't know why he was there with another girl. But he hasn't come to talk to me yet, or called me. Which is surprising." I looked down to check my phone. Nothing. "What should I do?" I asked him.

"It's up to you. You have to listen to your heart. Maybe a break wouldn't be the worst of ideas." He moved a little closer to me. 

"Yeah. Maybe. Well anyway, enough about me. What do you want to do?" I asked, laughing. 

"Oh, I can do whatev...." He got interrupted when Cameron came into my room. I refused to look at him.

"Chloe, we need to talk. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I'm not going to." He didn't notice Josh, who stood up in front of him. "What is he doing here?" He asked with a stern tone. 

"Why does it matter to you?" I questioned standing behind him. 

"It matters because I don't want him here." Cameron stepped towards me. Josh didn't let him pass. 

"Cameron, you might not want to be here. Come and talk tomorrow. You are both angry and you both are going to blow up, making this whole situation worse. Just go home." I notice Josh was being a little defensive. I was kind of glad, I wasn't in the state of mind to deal with Cameron right now, because if he wanted to talk, I would tell him it was over. I was unsure weather or not that's what I wanted just yet. 

"Don't tell me what to do. She's my girlfriend, and if I want to talk to her I will." He pushed Josh to the side and moved towards me. "We need to talk. I wasn't cheating on you. It was a thing for Magcon, ask Nash. We had a contest and the winners got to go out on a date with each of us."

"Oh, it was for Magcon. That makes everything sunshine and rainbows." I said sarcastically. "So since it was for Magcon, why didn't you tell me?" I was really wanting to know. I was letting my anger show.

"I didn't tell you cause I thought you would be pissed. I never thought you would have figured it out." He shook his head.

"Really? You told me you would never lie to me, and you planned on never telling me, huh? Wow, you're a lot dumber than I thought. To underestimate me like that, Cameron at this point, you should have known me better not to figure it out sooner or later. You know, I was actually considering forgiving you, but know that you said that you wern't going to tell me. I don't think I can. I don't want to hear anymore of your excuses. Leave!" I yelled, walking to the door and opening it, waiting for him to walk out. 

"Chloe, please don't do this." He sounded devastated, and it hurt me. But I stood my ground. 

"Out." I closed my eyes. I didn't want to look at him. And with that he walked out, but not only of my house, but of my heart.