Chapter 2

In 7th period, math, Cameron got the pleasure of sitting next to me again. We did in most classes. 

"Don't forget, I'll be at your house at 8. Now how do you do problem number 32?" He said scooting his desk closer to mine. "I won't forget and you don't need help with problem number 32, you have it done." I responded laughing pushing his desk away from mine. "I know, but i needed an excuse to talk to you." He whispered winking at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Just as i was about to begin the next problem a piece of paper was thrown onto my desk. I opened it and it read,

"You better stay away from Cameron, He's mine. If you continue to talk or hang out with him, your going to pay the price.

Emily Rosewood."

"And  there is the new bitches." i whispered under my breath looking up to see a blonde  chewing on gum obnoxiously, and twirling her hair. I gave her a bitchy smile and waved. She rolled her eyes and turn around. She didn't scare me.

"What was that about?" Cameron asked.

"Read it for yourself." I said tossing him the note. Emily saw and i swore her jaw dropped to the floor. I just smiled again. 

"Wow, of course she would say this. She's my ex. I learned how much of a bitch she was and broke up with her. She hasn't moved on yet. Don't pay attention to her." He said standing and ripping the note up while walking to the trash to throw it away. He gave Emily a dirty look on his way back to his seat. "

*Ring* *Ring*  The bell rang and i gathered my stuff and started to head out the door when Emily hit my books out of my hands. 

"I can't believe you let Cameron read that note! You're such a bitch! Your going to get it!" She said storming down the hall. I started to pick up my books when Cameron stopped and helped.

"I'm sorry for her attitude." he said handing my books.

"No, i shouldn't have let you read the note. It wasn't my place......" I said rubbing my forehead. What the hell have i gotten myself into, i thought. 

"No. I'm glad you showed me the note, your starting our friendship off with honesty. If you wouldn't have done that, later down the road, i wouldn't be able to defend you." He said grabbing my hand and holding, rubbing my knuckles lightly. I could tell i was blushing, and i heard him laugh. "I'll see you 8 ok?" he said pulling his hand away. "Ok." I responded handing him a slip with my phone number and address on it. "Ok, sweet. See you later." He said jogging down the hall. As i headed out of the building Nash, Matt, and Shawn caught up with me. 

"Hey Chloe." Nash said. 

"Hey guys." i replied.

"You know Cameron, He RRREEEAAALLLYYY likes you." Matt croaked. 

"Shut up Matt! But he does." Shawn said punching Matt in the arm.

"So you coming to the "party" tonight?" Nash asked. But i noticed he said "party" weird. 

"Uhh, Yeah. Are you guys?" 

"Of course!" They all yelled and started to push each other around. 

"Well I'll see you guys there then! Bye!" I said getting into my car. They all waved. As i pulled out of the school parking lot, i turned the radio on and the song Crush by David Achuletta was playing. I started to think about what the guys said about Cameron liking me. I couldn't help but smile and sing along. Does he really? Or are they just saying that. Once i got home i noticed my dads car was in the drive way. 

"That's odd, he usually in not home till 7." I walked into the house to my parents fighting. I walked right past them and headed up stairs, and went into my little brothers room. 

"Hey brad, how was your day?" I said trying to smile and lighten up the mood. 

"It was good up until this point." he said putting in his video game. 

"I know buddy, I'm sorry." I said giving him a kiss on the top of his head. "If you need anything i'll be in my room ok?" He nodded. He was only 13. He shouldn't have to hear my parents fight. But it became a regular thing for us. I headed into my room and plopped onto my bed.

*vibration* I look down to my phone and see i got a text from Cameron. 

(Text Messages)

Cameron: Hey! What's up beautiful?

Me: Oh nothing just listening to the beautiful sounds of my parents screaming. :'(

Cameron: Oh :( Im sorry. Wish i could help you. 

Me: No I'm fine. It's my brother that i'm worried about. He's only 13. 

For some reason I found it very easy to tell Cameron what was going on. He was such a great listener. 

Cameron: Oh, i'm sorry. And btw we really aren't having a party we were actually going to just chill and watch football.

Me: That's fine! :) Believe it or not i like football. Can i bring Brad?

Cameron: You have a bf?!!

Me: No Haha Brad's my brother! 

Cameron: Oh :) Yea sure, sounds like he needs to get out of the house. 

Me: Thanks you're the best! And why do you care  if i have a bf? ;)

Cameron: Your welcome. No reason.....

I could tell he was lying.

I walked into Brads room. "You want to come with me tonight to a friends house?"

"Who's your friend?" He said puzzled.

"Oh you know the vine boys..... Cam, Nash, Matt, and Shawn." I said smirking. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? You know them!?" He jumped up. 

"Yes, so you coming?" 

"YES!" He said hugging me. 

I knew he loved the vine boys! He would always show me all of their vines. So tonight he was going to meet his role models. 

(I hope you like it!)