Chapter 11

* 3 months later!* 

I woke up on a beautiful Saturday morning, to my cell phone ringing uncontrollably. I look down to see if was Cameron. I answered 

*Convo*

Cameron: Good morning beautiful! Happy anniversary. 4 amazing months.

Me: Good morning, and happy anniversary. I love you! So how much longer you in New York for magcon?

Cameron:I love you to! Umm, I think 3 more days! I'm sad that I couldn't be with you today. But I have something for you when I get back. Hows your mom and brother.

Me: Cameron, I told you not to get me anything! And mom's good, I believe Brad wants to talk to you!

I paused, calling Brad into my room.

"What do you want?" He asked. "You want to talk to Cameron?" I asked offering him the phone. He snatched it up sitting on the end of  my bed. Cameron and him became very close once my dad went to jail. Cameron is still the only one that actually knows what happened. He would still bug me every now and then to get me to tell my mom. 

I heard the home phone ring and my mom answered it. She soon came up to my room, handing me the phone. "It's Victoria." she handed me the phone."Who's Brad talking to?" She asked.

"Who do you think?" I laughed. She stole the phone saying hi to Cameron and handed it back. 

*Convo with Victoria* 

Me: Hey girl! What's up?

Vic: Hey! Happy anniversary to you and Cam. I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach with me today?

Me: Thanks and that would be great! I need to get out of the house! 

Vic: Be there to get you at 2 ok? 

Me: Ok, see you then!

Victoria and I grew close over the past couple months. I was excited to hang with her! I then signaled Brad to give  me my phone back. He signed as he said good bye and ran out.

Me: Hey babe. I get to go to the beach today! 

Cam: Lucky! You best not be checking out other guys! (He said with a giggle)

Me: You have nothing to worry about. But i might have to talk to a few for Victoria! You know her.

Cam: I trust you! Well i got to go, we are about to go on stage.

Me: You better not be checking out any girls while you're there, Mr. Dallas. 

I said sarcastically.

Cam: Trust me you don't have to worry, there is not a signal girl that is more beautiful than you are. I love you. Bye.

Me: I love you to. bye.

And like that out conversation was over. I went and jumped in the shower and did my hair. I went down stairs in underwear and a tank top grabbing some breakfast. Heading back upstairs i turned the radio on. The song Mirrors by Justin Timberlake was on. I jammed and got my bikini on that i was going to wear. It was 12 and i had a couple hours. I decided to send a pic of me in my bikini to Cameron, to make him jealous that he wasn't here. 

Me: Like!

Cam: Omg, I hate you! Not really but, WHY CAN'T I BE THER! 

Me: Magcon! I know you like being with the boys and seeing you fans!

Cam: I do. but i like being with you better! Especially when your in a bikini! ;)

Me: I know babe! But have fun! 

Cam: ttyl

Even though Cameron wasn't with me,  i had a feeling that today was going to be a great day! I grabbed my cover up dress for my bathing suit and headed down stairs. 

"Where you going?" My mom asked. 

"The beach with Victoria. Do you care?" I said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. 

"NO! You need to get out of the house! You are always here! GO! GO!" She got excited.

"Wow, you really want me gone!" I laughed sitting at the table. "She's coming at 2. It's only 130. Sorry to disappoint you!" Brad came down the stairs.

"When's Cameron coming back?" Brad asked.

"In like 3 days." I pulled him in for a hug. 

"I want to hang with him when he gets back!" He hugged me back. I heard the honk of Victoria's car.

"I know buddy, you will. Well that's my signal! Got to go! Bye." I ran out of the house hopping into Victoria's car.

"What's up girl!" She said pulling out of my driveway. "You excited to go to the beach?" 

"Yes! I'm glad to get out of the house for once!" Shortly there after, we arrived. It was packed. We got out towels and stuff out of the trunk and headed for the water. We sat our stuff down under an umbrella. I made my way to the surf shop, to rent a surf board. One of the things Cameron didn't know I could do. On my way, I heard whistles from a group of guys standing at the bar. I ignored them. 

"One surf board please." I requested from the employee behind the counter. She handed me the board and I handed her the money. I turned to see one of the guys start to say something.

"What's your name, beautiful?" He said winking.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said sassy like and walked away. I met back up with Victoria and told her I was going into the water. I ran down the beach and into the water I went. I had never surfed the California waves so this could be fun. I saw one heading my direction, i set myself up, and away i went. I stood. The wave was a beauty. With a little pipe starting to form I took it, making it out the end. I rode a few more and headed back into shore. 

"That was amazing! I didn't know you could surf!" Victoria said hugging me.

"It's one of my hidden talents." I said, catching my breath. "Don't tell Cameron I want it to be a surprise." I winked, taking a set on my towel. 

"How are you guys doing?" She asked, sitting next to me.

"Well it sucks not having him here. He's getting more modeling jobs to do and Magcon is really going to pick up here in a couple months cause it will be summer. We have had our fights here and then. But that's almost expected in a relationships. I am a little jealous, because he's like kissing his fans on the cheeks, hugging them, and just stuff like that. Like right now he's probably getting asked a billion questions and comments like "Will you marry me?" or date me. I mean he is famous. I guess i'm just over reacting but, it's tough." I felt completely comfortable talking to Victoria.

"Chloe, I know how you feel. I dated Nash for a little while. It was hard. The constant thought of what is he doing? I feel you. But i can tell his loyalty to you means more to him then his own life." She said drifting her look off into the direction of the group of guys from earlier. "Oh my! He is fine! Can you go talk to him for me?" She said pointing at the one i had confronted earlier. I sighed. (Made the dating Victoria thing up. Idk if he ever dated a girl named Victoria!)

"Sure." I stood, walking over to them. 

"Hey, beautiful. Decided to come back?" He talked like a smart ass. 

"I came for my friend. I have a boyfriend." I said sternly, taking a set next to him. 

"Who's your friend?" He said looking around. I pointed at her.

"Wow, she's cute. But your cuter." He turn his attention back on me. 

"I have a bo..." I was cut off by the sudden clash of his lips on mine.