Chapter 58

( Just want to say, you guys are really creative. And i am on my laptop because I am at a friends so this chapter should definatly be longer!)

*2 weeks later.*
*Chloe POV*

"Are you ready to go home?" Taylor asked me as we waited for the nurse to get me and take me to my car.

"Yeah, I mean it's rough that I don't remember my mom dying." I was a little upset. "But it's ok cause I have amazing friends like you." I smiled.

Taylor shook his head. The nurse came in and put me in the wheelchair that I didn't need. They took me down stairs and Taylor pulled his car around. The nurse tried to help me to the car, but I refused. I didn't need her help. We took off towards home. 

"We are going to go to Cameron's okay?" Taylor asked. I was shocked for a second. It was a complicated to think that Cameron and I dated. He was SUPER sexy and all, but I would have never thought that Cameron would date me. He could do so much better, so even if I did date him, I don't remember any of it. 

"I guess." I didn't want to refuse, cause he was supposed to be my friend and all.

"Don't worry, Nash and Shawn will be there, if you are worried about it being awkward." He smiled. I was relieved.

"I really wish I could remember if I did date Cameron, cause to be perfectly honest, that would have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. He's a sweet guy. I really wish I could say 'I love him' but I just don't feel like I do." I shrunk down in my seat. 

"Well, that is not necessarily your fault Chloe." Taylor tried to comfort me, but I felt guilty. I nodded. Shortly we pulled into Cameron's driveway and his house did look familiar. He parked and got out, and I hesitated. Taylor came and opened my door.

"You coming?" He smiled. I nodded and got out, following him inside. "Look how is back." Taylor announced and Cameron's happy expression, sunk. He stood and walked into the kitchen. I started to get irritated. I didn't want him to avoid me. I followed. 

"Listen, Cameron, I can't help what happened to me, and you can't either. I'm sorry that I have no idea we dated. But i can't say I that I love you, cause I don't feel that way. I mean, you are sweet and nice, and sexy as hell, but I feel bad that even though you love me, I can't love you back. I'm sorry." By this point he had turned around and leaned against the counter, looking at me. 

"I know. I know you can't help it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. That's what sucks about pain, it demands to be felt..... (for the Fault in our Stars readers) But that doesn't make it any easier on me. Because I do love you and to know that you don't feel the same way anymore sucks. But you know, I've been through a lot of heartbreak in my life so I will get used to it." He said quiet angryly. He walked out of the kitchen. I just stood there. I turned and walked through the living room, where they all sat, and walked straight upstairs, trying to see if I could fine anything that would help me remember. I walked into Cam's room and saw a picture frame that sat on the floor, broke. I picked it up and it was a bunch of pictures of Cameron and I. 'Forever and a Day' was printed on it. I wish I could say it was. I then saw the necklace with my name on it, with the chain broke, which told me he obviously pulled it off. I picked it up to and sat on Cameron's bed, trying my hardest to remember.

"Yeah, I got a little angry." Cameron walked in, scaring me. 

"Yeah, I can tell. And I understand why." I said quietly. He walked and sat next to me. 

"I can't make you love me, but I want you to know that I will never stop loving you." He reached and grabbed the necklace from my hand, standing, and put my name on a different chain, since he broke it. He then put it back around his neck. "Because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He leaned against his desk, looking down at the floor. 

"You mean 'where'." I responded.

"No. You are. Nothing will change that. You didn't die. You aren't gone. And I know somewhere my Chloe is still there." He rose his voice. "You can still remember." He whispered. I stood and walked to him. I put my arms around his neck, as he pulled me in so tight. 

"I'm sorry." I began to cry a little. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt anyone, especially him. "I'm not feeling that good, do you mind if I lay down for a little bit?" I asked pulling away.

"I don't mind at all. Take my bed." He pointed at it. I kissed him on the cheek and walked to the bed, laying down, wrapping up in the blankets. He smiled and walked out. I soon drifted to sleep. But I was having these dreams of Cameron and I at the beach, at the hospital fighting my dad, and multiple things that seemed real. I woke up suddenly, realizing that they weren't a dream, they were memories.