Chapter 34

*Cameron P.O.V*

I know that this was supposed to be fun, but so far it sucked. I mean I think that if it was just Chloe and I i wouldn't be this way. I just had a feeling about Taylor. He seemed off-ly flirtatious around her. Always saying she was beautiful, which was not 100% true, shes down right gorgeous. But that's not the point. The point is that it  seemed like whenever I got a new girlfriend, Taylor would always end up flirting up a storm with them. I mean I know that that is his personality, but come on. Seriously?

"You coming, handsome?" Chloe yelled at me, grabbing my attention away from my thoughts. I nodded and smiled, running back to the game.

"Ok team. They have one. We can't let them get anymore! Carter you be quarter back, I'll be running back, and Matt you just do whatever you can to protect me. Let's go!" I yelled and we broke the huddle up. I got ready and Chloe looked at me and winked. I knew she couldn't take me down. But I knew she would try. As soon as Carter hiked the ball, I took off. Once I was in a good area I turned as Carter threw the ball. I reached up and caught it. I looked over as Chloe ran straight for me. She hit me, which threw me off balance a little bit, but I continued running as she continued after me.

"Why do you have to be bigger than me?" I heard her ask. I laughed, but then I was suddenly thrown to the ground by Shawn and Taylor. Chloe cheered. Taylor stood and threw Chloe over his shoulder, spinning her around. 

"What the hell?" I let the words slip out of my more harshly then I intended. 

"What?" Taylor asked putting her down. I stood letting my emotions take a hold of my actions before my head. 

"What the hell was that?" I took a step closer to him. Chloe stood in between him and I. I didn't want to fight with him, but at this point I was tired of the guessing game, trying to figure out if he liked her or not. 

"Cameron, stop." Chloe pushed me back slightly, but I step back forward again.

"What? I'm not allowed to spin a friend around on my shoulder?" He laughed.

"Not when she's my girlfriend." I demanded. 

"What's the difference? She's my friend and your girlfriend." He replied with a smart ass tone. 

"It matters because I see how you look at her. You like her don't you?" I called him out.

"Maybe I do. Your not going to do anything about it." He said. 

"Guys, stop!" Nash now stepped in pushing Chloe from between us.

"So you do?" I asked him.

"I did. A long time ago." He replied, taking a step back. "I knew her in high school." 

I stepped back surprised. I didn't know they went to school together. I looked a Chloe. She nodded. I calmed down a little. "I'm sorry." I told Taylor. "I guess I got jealous, cause she's not letting me place a hand on her." I looked at the ground ashamed.

"It's fine. It was out of place for me to do. You guys just want to head inside?" Taylor asked, walking towards the house. We all nodded and walked back to the house. I stayed outside. I grabbed a basketball and started to shoot a little. Chloe stopped and turned back towards me.

"You want me to send them home or we can go to your house?" She walked to me, stealing the ball.

"We can go to my house. They can stay here and hang with Brad." I commented back. I reached to get the ball, but Chloe jerked it away. I laughed and pretended to walk away. I then quickly turn and grabbed her, tickling her sides until she finally fell to the ground. Once I had her on the ground, I quickly leaned down and kissed her, letting my hands run down her sides. She grabbed my hands and stopped me. 

"You are going to have to try harder than that, Dallas." She stood and walked into the house. "I'm going to take a shower and change then we can go." I followed her into the house and sat on the couch. She went up stairs. 

"So. How are you guys?" Victoria quickly asked.

"We are good right now. I think her and I are going to go back to my house, so if all of you want to stay here that's fine. But if all of you leave, one of you bring Brad to my house." I stood to go find Chloe. I walked upstairs and went into her room. The shower was still running so I just laid on her bed. Her bed was comfortable. I felt myself drift off to sleep, and moments later I felt Chloe giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled, she laughed. 

"You know how much your killing me right?" I asked her. I opened my eyes and she was in a bra and underwear. "And now you've made it worse. Hey! We still need to go to the beach I haven't seen you in that bikini!" I reminded her. She laughed.

"Yeah, I know I am torturing you. I'm having fun. Do you want to go to the beach before we go to your house? Well we have to go to your house first so you can get you bathing suit." She put my magcon sweat shirt on and jean shorts. 

"Yeah, we can do that." I stood and walked up behind her and I wrapped my hands around her stomach. She laughed but this time she didn't push me away. As she packed a bag for the beach and clothes for tonight, I started to kiss her neck softly. 

"Cam... Don't do that..." She sighed. 

"Why?" I whispered into her neck, continuing. 

"Just.... Now your killing me." She laughed. I laughed but continued. 

"See how I feel." I pulled away and walked out of the room. I heard Chloe laugh in disbelief. I went down stairs smiling from ear to ear. 

"What's got you so happy?" Nash asked, laughing. 

"Let's say that Chloe and I are even." I walked and sat next to Victoria and Nash. Chloe soon came down and shot me a look. I laughed. 

"Let's go Dallas." She walked out the front door. I stood.

"Just remember if all of you leave someone bring Brad to my house." I reminded them. Victoria nodded. I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I climbed into the car and looked over at Chloe. 

"I hate you." She tried not to smile. 

"You love me." I leaned over kissing her on the neck one more time. She pushed me away, smiling. "See." I said and pulled out of the driveway. 

"Oh, don't worry I'll get you back. I will." She laughed. Those words intrigued me. She intrigued me.