Chapter 17

My phone went off at 7:30. I lightly nudged Cameron and told him I was getting into the shower. Once I was done, I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a Magcon hoodie with a black beanie. I put on some light make up and made Cameron get out of bed. He stumbled to the bathroom and got in the shower. By this time it was 8:30. Cameron took an hour to get ready and at 9:30 we ate breakfast. We heard the sound of the limo honking at us. We grabbed our bags and out the door we went. 

Shawn was the only one in there at the time. We went and got Nash and Matt, then headed to the airport. The flight would take 5 hours and the flight left at 11:30. Once we would get there, we would have to go to a exclusive meet and greet. I knew that the passes would get Brooke, Taylor, and Jessica in. I was excited to surprise them just by being there. I was even more excited to surprise them about Cameron. 

"Are you excited?" I heard Nash ask me.

"Beyond!" I responded. 

"My trip has been made just by having you here." Cameron leaned towards me, whispering in my ear.  I couldn't help but smile. Like always the guys started to mess around and joke. 

"Chloe, can I ask you something?" Nash turned towards me.

"Shoot." I turned towards him.

"What do guys need to do to make a girl like them?" Nash asked seriously. All the guys tuned in to listen.

"I guess if it was me, is to be yourself. Just like you guys don't want a fake girl, well we don't want a fake guy. Be confident, but not to much. Be funny, we love to laugh. But be loving, like be able to go play football with the guys and then come home and cuddle. Be protective, but not to much, we don't want you controlling our lives. Be loyal, kind, and I guess the most important thing is to be our best friend." I replied. They all looked at me funny. "What?" I asked.

"I have asked several girls this question, and they always gave me stupid answers. I never heard a girl answer them the way you do. Wow." They all nodded and agreed, which made me feel special. We there shortly arrived at the airport and had to run not to be late. We got our tickets and managed to get on the plane by 11:20. Sad part was Cameron and I got different seat numbers. As I approached my seat, there Shawn sat on the outer edge. 

"Can I sit down?" I laughed. He nodded and stood so I could sit next to the window. 

"I know you want to surprise your friends so I think when they get there, I'm going to have the people bring them backstage. Then you can do whatever. Sound good?" He sat back down.

"Sounds amazing." I explained. He laughed. I heard him start to sing a song lightly. "What song you singing?" I asked

"The A team by Ed Sheeran." He began to sing the verse and once he got to the chorse I started to harmonize with him. My voice caught his attention as he stopped and I continued singing. "You have an amazing voice!" He got excited.

"Thanks." I replied. Then he started to sing Chloe by Emblem3.

"Chloe, I know your sister turns everyone on, but your the one I want." He nudged me. I blushed. "You want to do a collabe with me?" He asked grabbing his phone. "What song?" 

"Titanium." I said leaning closer to him so we both fit into the screen. We started to sing, he took the lower part and I took the higher part. It sounded really good. Then suddenly Cameron grabbed our shoulders, making us jump. 

"I didn't know you could sing!" Cameron said laughing. He then leaned over Shawn and kissed me. He left to go back to his seat. The flight attention told us to prepare for take off and she went through the rules and such. Shawn got the vine loaded and put his phone away. I remember the take off and then I woke up, with my head on Shawn's shoulder. 

"How much longer till we get there?" I asked lifting my head.

"An hour." He laughed.

"Wow I've been asleep for four hours!" I laughed. 

"Yeah and for four hours I was your pillow." Shawn joked.

"Your shoulder is comfortable." I responded. I got my mini mirror out of my pocket and checked to make sure my hair still looked ok. 

"So how are you and Cameron doing?" He tried to make a conversation.

"We are good. We have our moments that they aren't but they are few and far between." I said putting away my mirror.  

"Can I do something?" He asked.

"What?" I was anxious to know.

"This....." He then leaned in and kissed me. It felt so wrong, but right at the same time. I froze there not knowing what to do. He pulled away.

"I'm so sorry! Chloe, I shouldn't have done that! Please don't tell Cameron!" He suddenly got scared.

"I...... won't....." I was so confused. I just leaned back into my seat as the flight attendant told us to prepare for landing. Once we landed I stood and waited for Shawn. I tried to act like nothing happened and he did to. Cameron quickly found me.

"Hey, babe, how was the flight?" He asked putting his arm around me.

"I slept for most of it!" I said, hugging him. We all got our luggage and went out to the other limo that waited for us. Inside were the rest of the vine boys. Taylor, Jack and Jack, and Carter. We all shuffled in and Cameron introduced me to them. 

"Wow, you're gorgeous!" Taylor said winking at me.

"HEY! That's my girl. Thank you." Cameron shot him a glare.

"Just stating the truth." He put his hands up surrendering. I just laughed. We headed to our hotel room and Cameron, Nash, and I were all sharing a room. 

"Get ready Chloe, we have to leave soon." Cameron said throwing our bags on our bed. 

The excitement of surprising my friends, was rising!