Chapter 55

*Chloe POV*

I did feel bad. I knew that she would be probably the most hated person ever.

I wanted a chance to talk with her before we posted the video. See if she wanted to make things right.

*Cameron POV*

I didn't feel bad at all. She crossed my best friend and my girlfriend, that's not right.

"Before you guys get the video put up,  want to take a chance and go talk to Victoria." Chloe said suddenly.

"Why? It was your idea in the first place." Nash questioned.

"Just want to give her a chance to redeem herself. Can't just do this and not let her have a shot to make it right. That doesn't mean you have to go back and date her or I have to be her friend, but she deserves a chance to try and make it right. Everyone does." There goes Chloe, I knew she couldn't really do it. She had to kind of a heart to pull something like this and not feel bad.

"Fine." I responded.

"I'll be back in an hour or so." She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I nodded and she walked out.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I turned to the guys who stood around the kitchen table.

"Want to rent a movie?" Brad asked.

"Sure." I answered. I walked to the TV and found a funny movie to watch. The heat. "But Brad, don't repeat any of the language you hear in the movie." I laughed and sat on the couch. Everyone else sat on the floor with a deck of cards. Poker. They were betting M&Ms. Not a bad substitute. Brad and I just watch the movie.

"You know Cameron, you have probably the best girlfriend ever." Taylor spoke up.

"Why you say that?" I had to ask.

"Well she's smart, funny, trusts you for the most part, and she's SUPER sexy." Everyone even Nash nodded when he said she was sexy, which was kind of weird. To think that most of the guys had a thing for Chloe was awkward.

"So you all think she's sexy? Be honest." They all nodded. I shook my head.

"You told us to be honest." Taylor laughed. "And to be perfectly honest I've had a thing for her since high school."

"High school?" I asked.

"She went to my school. I was a loner at the time and she was more popular. I never had the guts to ask her out. Don't worry about it." He shrugged it off. Why did it seem that I was always find out these things from someone else besides my own girlfriend. I didn't respond.

We finished the movie and I noticed it had been over 2 hours. She said she was going to be an hour. She had texted me 30 minutes ago and said she was on her way back, it wasn't even a 10 minute drive back. And she wasn't responding to my messages.

"Guys I'm going to go find Chloe." I didn't have a good feeling. I got in my car and drove towards Victoria's. I didn't even get 2 miles down the road, when the only thing I saw was flashing lights and Chloe's car upside down in a ditch. What the hell happened?

(I know it's short. Still no internet. Ugh.)