Chapter 45

*Chloe POV* 

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and hanging. I was having very bad cramps and kind of wanted to go to bed and it was only 6 p.m. I laid on the couch and Cameron laid on one side of me and Josh on the other. I fell asleep.

*Cameron POV* 

I turned and saw that she fell asleep. I felt bad for her and definatly didn't want to make her mad. We sat for a couple minutes and then she shifted. She flipped over and laid her head on Josh's chest. I stood and walked into the kitchen. Matt followed me.

"What's up man?" He was curious.

"Did you not see her shift and laid her head on Josh's chest?" I asked, kind of pissed.

"Dude, she's asleep, she isn't aware of what she's doing. Don't worry about it." He said grabbing a soda out of the fridge. 

"I guess not. I'm just so protective over her." I shook my head.

"Dude, don't be to protective, cause if you are, you will push her away. She won't think you trust her." 

"I trust her, but its like EVERYONE likes her." I exaggerated the 'everyone'. 

"She's perfect! I mean she is like everything you want in a girl and more." Matt explained.

"Matt, your not helping." I walked into the living room and Chloe was up. 

"Hey babe." I sat next to her and kissed her. "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm feeling ok I guess. Just in the mood to go to bed." She laughed. 

"It's only 6:30." I laughed. "Oh, and tomorrow, if you don't care, the guys and I are having a guys day out." I whispered to her. 

"No I don't care." She smiled. 

"Ok great. Nash come to kitchen with me." I stood and walked into the kitchen.

*Chloe POV*

When Cameron got up and went into the kitchen, I leaned over to talk to Josh.

"Hey, do you want to go to dinner tomorrow night?" I asked him. "You know so we can catch up." He nodded. Cameron then soon came back in. "Hey Cam, I'm tired and I think I'm going to go home." 

"Why you going home? You can't stay here?" He asked.

"Well, my aunt knows I have a boyfriend, but if she figured out that I stayed here last night, she would hang me. She's not easy going like my mom." I explained, getting my stuff around. 

"Fine, let me take you home." He went to grab his keys. 

"No stay here and hang with the guys. I have my car, I'll make it." I kissed him and started to the door. Cameron grabbed my hand and spun me around. He pinned me against the wall and kissed me, but not allowing me to move. A little kiss turned into a make-out session. 

"Ok, ok." Victoria came and pulled Cam off me. "She's on her period, not smart to have sex." She joked. Cam laughed and walked me out the door. Cam hugged me and I got in my car. 

"I love you." He told me through my window.

"I love you to." I pulled out of the drive and headed home. 

Once I was home, I walked inside and went into the living room. My aunt was watching TV. 

"I'm home." I informed her. 

"Good, cause your brother's been asking where you were all day." She told me. I shook my head and walked upstairs. Brad came around the corner and smiled.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I was at Cam's but aunt thinks I was at Victoria's. Got it?" I laughed. He nodded. From there I went into my room and went to bed. I was tired.