Chapter 36

*Cameron POV*

I turned to see an old friend of mine. 

"Josh?" I asked standing. He was my best friend through middle school and then he moved to Indiana, then we never really talked.

"Hey bro!" He hugged me. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked confused. 

"I moved back here. I'm 18 now and considered an adult so I came back." He pulled away. "Who's that?" He pointed at Chloe behind me. 

"Oh, I'll introduce you two." I walked to Chloe and the look on her face was  pure shock.

*Chloe POV*

I was in total shock. Josh was one of my ex's, but him and I were still really good friends. 

"Josh?" I was almost not believing that he was there.

"Chloe." He laughed.

"You guys know each other?" Cameron began to question. 

"Yeah, we were really good friends in high school, until she moved." He winked at me. I laughed.

"Oh," Cameron shrugged. "that's funny. Josh and I were really good friends in middle school. We did like everything together." He laughed and pushed Josh slightly. 

"That's great!" I tried to not act like I was surprised. 

"Well I'm going to go grab something to drink real quick." Cameron jogged away.

"Your surprised to see me, aren't you?" He laughed and sat down. He was always good at reading me.

"Well yeah." I pushed him. "And I don't think we should say anything to Cameron about us dating." I added. He motioned locking his mouth and throwing the key. I always loved his personality. We didn't break up because of anything really. We both just kind of felt like we weren't ready to date, because we were friends for a while. But we both said that we would try again if we wanted to. I knew he always had a thing for me, and I always had a thing for him. I mean, he was tall with dirty blonde hair, and had some abs. He wasn't a jerk to me, when a lot of people were. 

"Thank you." I said quietly, but he heard me.

"For what?" He asked. 

"For just being there for me in high school. When I went through that hole stage, you were the only person that was nice to me." I was cut of by Cameron suddenly picking me up. I screamed and laughed. Josh stood and watched us.

"Yo Cameron." Josh called. Cameron put me down and turned to him. 

"Yeah?" Cam asked.

"You still play volleyball?" He smiled. Cameron nodded. I laughed. Josh would always talk about how much he loved to play beach volleyball. We all walked to the court and I sat down on the side lines.

"What do you think your doing?" Cam turn and placed his hands on his hips, looking at me. 

"What?" I laughed.

"Your on my team, get up here." He motioned me to the court. I knew how to play volleyball but I wasn't the best at it. Josh had already rounded up another guy to be on his team. "We serve." Cameron threw the ball up and hit it. We volleyed it back and forth. Eventually Josh missed it and we got the point. The game lasted for 30 minutes until Cameron and I finally won. 

"Sucker!" I teased Josh, who just shook his head at us. Cameron and I laughed. Suddenly, a small group of girls came running over to Cameron, asking for pictures. None of them said anything to me so I turned and walked away. Josh followed me.