Chapter 12

He groped me. Once I noticed what he was doing, I shoved him off of me. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled.

"I'm sure you enjoyed it." He winked. 

"I came over here, trying to set you up with my friend, you bastard!" I turned storming away from him. 

"What the hell, Chloe?" Victoria said in surprise.

"He kissed me! I didn't kiss him! Don't say a word to Cameron! Let's get out of here!" I stormed to the car.  Once I was in, I knew i had to tell Cameron. Or did I? Would he think that i did it on purpose? Would he dump me? 

"I'm screwed." I whispered, placing my head in my hands. I started to cry. I didn't want to lose him. But I also didn't want to hide it from him. If i would tell him, I would wait till he got back. I didn't want to ruin his trip. And to my surprise, I looked down and saw a text on my phone. But it wasn't from Cameron. It was from Shawn. 

*Convo*

Shawn: Hey girl! What's up?

Me: Kind of surprised. You never text me! lol

Shawn: Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you. :)

This was odd.

Me: Haha So what's up?

Shawn: Oh, nothing. I'm just heading back to my hotel room. I wanted to tell you something.

Me: Go for it! :)

Shawn: Ok this might be a little weird cause your dating Cameron, but like since the day I saw you, I really liked you. I just had to get it off my chest. I'm sorry if this is weird! 

I sat in shock. I mean I always found Shawn cute and all, and his voice was to die for. But he was one of Cameron's best friends. I knew this was going to put some tention between the three of us.

Me: Wow, ummmm. It's not weird. But i am dating Cameron. I'm sorry. 

Shawn: Don't be. I know. But thanks for listening. :)

Me: No problem. But i gtg! Bye!

Just then I was getting a face time from Cameron. I answered.

"Hey babe! Have you been crying?" He grew concerned.

"No we just got done at the beach and my eyes are dry!" I wiped away the tear from my eye. I hated lying to him. "So how was it today?" I said, trying to change conversation. 

"It was great! But it would have been better if i had you with me!" He winked. 

"I know!" 

"Well, I wanted to say good night. I love you. Good night beautiful." He kissed the camera and i did the same. 

"Love you to." I hung up. 

"You're going to have to tell him, Chlo." Victoria said sternly.

"I know but, I don't want to ruin the rest of his trip so i'll tell him when he gets back." I laid my head back on the seat. 

"You want to stay at Cameron's house tonight. I have the key!" I asked Victoria. She couldn't help but smile.

"Hell yeah!" She responded. I called my mom and told her Victoria and I where staying at Cameron's.  Once we arrived at his place we went and got some food out of the kitchen. 

"He has a very nice house!" Victoria commented. 

"I know right! Once the oven preheats, you can put the chicken in, I'm gonna go steal some of Cameron's clothes."I started to walk towards the stairs.

"I want to see his room!" She shot up and followed me. Up the stairs we went into Cameron's room. Victoria quickly jumped on his bed. I laughed, going through his closet for a shirt. I saw a white beater and decided that was good enough. Then i looked around for his sweat pants. One leg said Cameron and the other leg said Dallas. 

"I'm not giving these back!" I laughed and paraded around his room. I saw one of his beanies and a pair of shades. I put them both on! 

"I'm taking a picture on your phone and sending it to him!" Victoria gestured for my phone. I gave it. I flexed my arms to show the biceps i didn't have and smiled. 

"Yup I'm sending it to him!" She told me, sending him the message. 

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Your not getting these clothes back! Photo creds to Victoria!" She laughed tossing my phone back. I took the shades off, but left everything else. We headed back down stairs and put our dinner in the oven. Cameron replied.

*Texts*

Cameron: Wow, you look sexy in my clothes! ;)

Me: Yea and you aren't getting them back!" ;)

Cameron: I don't care. But u have to wear them when i get back! Deal?

Me: Deal! Now go to bed, Dallas!

Cam: Don't wreck my house, Montez! Night babe.

Me: Night!

Once our food was done, we headed down stairs to watch a movie.

"So how are you going to explain the beach thing to Cameron?" Victoria asked.

"I'm just going to tell him that I went to talk to a guy for you and as i sat there he leaned in and kissed me. I don't know weather or not to tell him that he groped me? Or if i'm gonna tell him at all." I responded.

"HE GROPED YOU!" Victoria raised her voice.

"Yeah. Should I tell Cameron?" I asked starting to get worried.

"That depends on how he acts when you tell him he kissed you." She told me. 

"Can we just go upstairs and go to bed?" I asked. She nodded. We headed up to Cameron's room and we both soon fell asleep.

*3 days later* 

Today was the day Cameron is coming home. I told Cameron I was spending the day with my family so i couldn't meet him but i was actually waiting at his house. He told texted me and told me he was on his way home. I ran upstairs and changed into the tank-top and his sweat pants and his beanie. I heard a car door and I ran down stairs and stood in the hall way. As he walked into the door, he looked so surprised to see me. 

"Baby!" He dropped his bags and ran up to me, lifting me off the ground spinning me around. 

"Cam! Are you gonna put me down?" I asked. 

"Babe, I will never let you down. I see your wearing my clothes." He put me on the ground admiring me.

"We made a deal!" I said spinning around. Thank the lord it was spring break. 

"You look beautiful." He pulled me in for a kiss. I missed his kiss. He pinned me against the wall, lifting up the tank top. I let him. I missed him so much. Once it was off he started to kiss my neck and tugged at my sweat pants. I suddenly remember the beach. I stopped him. 

"Cam, we need to talk." I said softly.

"About what?" He looked worried. I walked into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" He followed.

"Ok, so when I was at the beach with Victoria, she told me to go talk to a guy for her. So i did. I went over there and as we were talking about her......" I swallowed. "He kissed me." I turned and he looked pissed. "But don't worry i went off on him and walked away." I walked to him, making him look at me. 

"Who the hell was he?" He whispered.

"I don't know his name. I felt so bad! I'm so sorry!"

"Let's go." He got up grabbing his car keys.

"Where are we going?" I asked following him.

"The beach. I'm going to find that asshole. And i'm gonna kill him."