Chapter 6

I shot a a nasty face at the thought of Emily and Cameron together.

"What's that face for?" He laughed. 

"Oh, I was just thinking about you and Emily together." I looked irritated and i know he noticed.

"Chloe, You don't have to worry about that, and we need to talk later." He turned out of the parking lot heading towards his place.

"About what?" I quickly responded.

"I'll tell you later." He smiled at me. Laughing he turned on some music. The rest of the car ride was just the sound of music. We didn't need to talk. Just being in his presents, made me feel at home. We began to pull into the drive when all of the boys came running out to the car. Nash made it there first, he pulled me out of the car.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry." he said hugging me, all the others joined as well. I felt so claustrophobic but i was comfortable at the same time. I saw Cameron getting a little jealous. He grabbed the pizza heading straight to the house. 

"What's his problem?" Shawn asked.

"Someone's jealous..." Matt responded laughing. 

I broke away from the hug and walked after Cameron, I snuck up behind him, jumping on his back, scaring him.

"Shit!" he yelled, but then noticing me. I laughed, I found it surprising that such a muscular guy would get scared by a girl half his size. 

"Hey I invited Emily. If you guys don't care." Matt said. Cameron looked at me in shock.

"Chloe...." He started to say.

"No i'm fine with it, let her come." I said shooting Cameron a demising smile. She threatened me, so i was going to make her jealous beyond measure. And it gave me more of a reason to get close with Cameron. And with that she was in the house 10 minutes later. 

"Hey bitches!" She walked in.

"Hey! I responded standing in the hall. She walked straight up to Cameron and kissed him. He was so shocked he just stood there. 

"Oh, that's how it's going to be? Bring it on bitch." i murmured under my breath.

Cameron looked at me and he knew i looked like i was going to rip her head off, but i continued to play nice. 

"Are you ok Chlo?" He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said kissing him. But this kiss wasn't fake, it was real. It was like the kiss we shared in his room the other night. He smiled, he knew what i was doing. 

"I like it when you sassy," he whispered into my ear. "I'll help anyway i can." He began to kiss my neck. This boy was sexy. I stopped him and offered the guys pizza. Without hesitation, they took it. I knew this was going to be a very long night, and unforgettable night. The night i almost lost my brother and i would have to fight for my guy. 

"What do you guys want to do?" Cameron asked.

"Whatever you want, Cameron." Emily winked at him. He rolled his eyes looking at me. I just looked at the floor. 

"I have something i wanted to ask Chloe real quick..." he started to say. I looked up at him as he grabbed my hand. "Chloe, I've never felt this way about anybody, EVER!" He said, "And we haven't really know each other that long but.... Will you be my girlfriend?" He said waiting for a response.... I sat there. I could feel a tear coming. I wiped it away.

"Yes, Cameron I would be honored!" i said as he swept me off my feet spinning me around. He kissed me then put me back down. Emily couldn't touch him now. It was almost like a sign hung on him that said "Chloe's property. NO TRESPASSING!" I laughed at the look she gave. But she decided to stay. 

"Truth or Dare?" She asked, putting on a fake smile. Everyone nodded heading down into the basement. Cameron reached for my hand and walked down with me. I wasn't excited about truth or dare that's the one game that Emily could actually do something to Cameron without breaking the girl code. That was a threat to me. 

"I'm downloading the app." Nash announced. Once it was downloaded he put all of our names in.

"First up is.... Chloe. Truth or Dare?" 

"Dare." I wasn't scared to do anything.  

"Group dare: Guys, determine which girl has the sexiest body." I stood up along with Emily.

"Chloe." Cameron shot with a wink. Surprisingly all of the other guys besides Matt, agreed. Emily looked pissed. 

"Ok, umm... Cameron, truth or dare?" Nash asked.

"Dare."

"Grind on Chloe." Oooo's came from around the room. I knew he could grind, i saw it on his vine. I was excited. I laid on the floor waiting for him. He went at it and i could tell i was as red as a cherry. He was so good at it. I shook my head and pulled him in for a kiss. Once our lips met he stopped grinding and just sat there. I couldn't hear anything, but then the sudden yells of the boys made us both stop and laugh. He was perfect. 

"Emily, truth or dare?" Nash asked.

"Dare." she said looking at me. 

"Take anybody of your choice into the bathroom and don't come out for 5 minutes." 

"Ok Cameron, let's go." She said standing up. He looked at me, i just nodded and told him to go. He looked at me with sorrow. I couldn't help but listen out of the bathroom door. She was trying to kiss him, but he refused. I could hear them fighting back and forth. 

"What do you see in her Cameron?" She yelled.

"I see a girl that won't go and cheat on me. She's everything you aren't, which it a lot." He stormed out of the bathroom, demanding everyone to leave. Without fighting everyone said there good nights, and left. He walked up to me with tears in his eyes. 

"She has no fucking right to talk about you like that...." I cut him off.

"Cameron, you defended me. That's all i could ask for." I said brushing the tear from his eye. I could tell he really care about me, and i really care about him. 

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked running back down stairs, pulling the projector screen down. 

"Sure. What movie?" He said scanning through his selection. 

"Do you have the Avengers?" i asked. 

"Yes. Is that really what you want to watch?" He acted surprised. 

"I'm not your typical girl, Cameron Dallas." I said using his last name. 

"I noticed that a long time ago. That's why i like you so much." He pulled out the movie popping it in the projector. I ran up to his room grabbing some blankets and pillows. By the time i got back he was already sitting on the couch. I offered him a pillow, then laid down beside him. We cuddled underneath the blanket and i soon fell asleep. But before i was completely asleep, i heard him whisper.

"I love you, Chloe." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you to." I said quietly. But he heard me. I heard him chuckle. I soon drifted off to sleep in his strong arms. Safe and Sound.

(Sorry it's short! Got to go to bed! I'll post after school tomorrow!)