Chapter 18

6 couldn't come any faster. Soon after I got ready, out the door we went. 

"How do you plan to surprise your friends about us?" Cameron asked as we walked through a huge crowd of fans. 

"I wanted to bring them back stage and just be sitting there and then like I know they are going to ask if they can meet you. So I will call you over and once you get to me, kiss me. They will flip." I explained.

"Sounds good to me." He bent down and kissed me, then opening the door for me to get in the limo. It was a 20 minute ride to the center in which Magcon was at. That 20 minutes consisted of music and jokes. Once we arrived I made sure to stay low and not be seen by my friends who were first in line at the entrance. Once we past, we went into backstage. 

I heard the sounds of the security talking to all of my friends. I gestured Cameron to go over to the other side of the room, he did so. I could here them talking up a storm outside in the hallway. As they walked in and saw me, it was like a bomb went off. 

"OH MY GOSH! CHLOE!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Brooke and the rest of them yelled running to me. I stood and gave them all a hug.

"I caught a ride with the guys here." I said stepping back from them. 

"YOU KNOW CAMERON!? Can we meet him!?!" They said noticing him talking to Shawn over in the corner. 

"Yeah, Cameron!" I yelled across the room. He came to me and gave me a meaningful kiss. 

"Yeah baby?" He said pulling away. I turned to see my friends expressions. It was almost as if they had just seen a ghost. 

"Cameron, this is Brooke, Taylor, and Jessica. Some of my really close friends from Indiana." I explained to him. He went to give them all a hug, and once he made contact with them, it was like he brought them back to life.

"Wait." Brooke said pulling away from Cameron and walking to me. "You two are a thing?" She said slightly raising her voice. 

"Yeah, for five months now. I wanted it to be a surprise to you guys." I said laughing, as Cameron came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well you sure got us!" Taylor managed to say. "You guys are adorable!" Jessica said. 

"Yo, Cam. Get over here we have to go out there." Nash yelled over to us. Cameron spun me around and kissed me again, but this time a little more intense, but then pulled away, biting his lip. He drove me nuts when he did that. I turned back to them.

"If you guys want, you can go out with the rest of the fans." I offered.

"Dude, and miss the chance to meet all of the guys when they get done. No we are staying back here!" Brooke said dragging me to the couch. "I still can't believe that you and Cameron are a thing." She said sitting down. 

"Well believe it! I said showing her some pictures of us. 

"You are so lucky!" Taylor said looking at the pictures.

I heard Cameron on the mic on stage but was unsure what he was saying. All I heard was my name. Then Cameron running in grabbing me by my arm and dragging me out to the stage.

"This everyone is Chloe. She's my girlfriend." He said pulling me in for a hug. I thought most of the girls who boo me but most cheered. Then the roar of the crowd yelling "KISS!" Cameron looked at me. He put his warm hands on my neck, tilting my head up. He bit his lip and slowly approached my lips. They clashed and the roar of the crowd became muffled out for the second in time as time paused. It was slow motion. I know it didn't last more than 10 seconds but it felt like 5 minutes. This kiss was different. This kiss told me that Cameron was extremely confident in us. This was him showing me off. I some what felt like a possession of his, but in the good way. In that moment in time, I suddenly went from Cameron's fan, to his girlfriend. I knew I had been his gf for all of this time, but the reality of it hit right as his lips did. I believe in that moment I was falling for him, and he caught me. I felt him pull away, I didn't want it to stop, but I had to allow him. He knew it was different to. I could tell by the way he looked at me afterwards, he looked as if it was our first kiss. 

He lead me backstage again, but he didn't say a word. He walked me to the couch and lightly pushed me down. He knelt down and placed his hands on my knee. I leaned forward. 

"Tell me if I am crazy, but I felt as if that was the first time I have ever kissed you." He said softly smiling.

"You're not, I feel the same way." I took my hand running it through his hair.

"Why was that one different?" He looked up at me confused.

"You want to know what I think?" I asked him, kissing his forehead lightly. 

"Of course." He responded. 

"It was almost as if like this whole time I was falling for you, and when we were out on that stage, you finally caught me, and I was finally yours." I said getting teary eyed, as I replayed the moment in my head. 

"Yeah. That's how I felt to. I felt like I was lost this whole time, and you found me." He said rubbing up my thigh and back down. I couldn't help but kiss him. The kiss felt the same as it did on stage. He put his arm's around my waist, lifting me, and sitting down so I was straddling him. The kiss grew. And again that moment, time froze, and we were stuck there. I had finally found my other half. I was in love. Suddenly I felt my body getting lifted off of Cameron, and our lips separating. I then felt the sudden clash of my body hitting the floor. At that moment, time unfroze, and there before me, stood a guy from my past. Luke. My ex-boyfriend.

(Hey I hope this Chapter was a little more interesting! I know it is kinda late, but I think I'm going to start to put a Cameron Point Or View! It would make the story more interesting. OK?)