Chapter 33

(Sorry that I'm not posting as much as i used to. I am having some writers block and just have a lot going on in my life right now.)

*Cameron P.O.V*

I was kind of scared of what Chloe's mom had to say. The last time she said something like that, I figured out that my girlfriend almost committed suicide.

"I'm sorry." She starts out saying. "I am sorry Chloe that I didn't tell you this earlier but I didn't want it to be a burden to you. And I don't want you guys to have to worry about me. I do want to come home at least for a little bit. I might need some help, but  I will try to do the most that I can."

"Mom don't  talk like that." Chloe stops her.

"Chloe, I'm going to die." The words hit me just as hard as they hit her. She started to cry I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in so she could lay her head on my shoulder. She did so. "Its going to happen to me, you, Cameron, Brad, everybody. But I'm going to sooner than later. I love you both so much." She lean forward and hugged us both. "Cameron, I'm expecting you to take care of her." She laughed wiping a tear from her eye. Chloe laughed and pushed me playfully.

"I can take care of myself." She laughed. As we sat and chatted some more, the doctor knocked on the door. He walked in and Chloe and I said our goodbyes and left. 

We went out to the car, I like always opened her door. "You know what I miss?" I asked her as we pulled out.

"What?" She laughed. 

"The night we met. The way we acted. I don't know. Like how flirtatious you were." I laughed. I sounded so stupid.

"I understand actually. I have an idea." She got excited.

"What?" I asked anxiously.

"What if just for tonight, we like this was the first night. Like, I'm going to play hard to get and you have to convince me to go on that date tomorrow night." She laughed. It did sound intriguing. 

"Ok, lets do it." I replied.

"But tonight we won't have the guys around and you will come to my house." She winked at me. At this point she was teasing me. 

"Are you sure you don't want the guys there?" I asked, hoping she would say she was sure.

"Wait, now that I think about it, lets invite them all over and Victoria. Well they should all be there already, but I don't want Brad around this time. Maybe he can go to a friends." She replied, Damn. 

*Chloe P.O.V* 

Cameron was right. When we first met, I was way more flirtatious. So I thought that maybe if I got a chance in which Cameron would have to work to draw me back in, it would be fun. I was excited cause now that I know Cameron pretty well I could play harder to get. 

As we pulled into my driveway I hopped out and ran into the house. 

"What are you so anxious about?" Victoria asked, laughing. 

"Oh I'll explain it to you later. And lets just say that for tonight, Cameron is going to have to work his ass off if he wants me to go on a date with him tomorrow." I laughed and winked at everyone. I noticed a empty seat next to Taylor and decided to sit down. Cameron came in and sat next to Brad on the floor.

"So what are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Oh, we were just talking about school and stuff. What do you guys want to do?" Taylor asked. It was 3 in the afternoon.

"I don't care. I can do anything you guys want to do. It's pretty nice out. Anyone in the mood to play football?" I stood. All the guys shouted and ran out the door, besides Cameron. He walked to me.

"Chloe, you want to be on my team?" He asked, trying to wrap his arms around me, but I wouldn't let him.

"No, I'm good. Go out there and start picking teams. I'm going to go change." I walked past him and went upstairs. I heard him sigh and head out the door. I laughed and decided to have some fun. I changed into short shorts and a tight tank top. I walked into the bathroom and put my hair up into a bun and walked out the door. I didn't wear short shorts that often so I knew it would drive Cameron crazy. I went back down the stairs and walked outside. I had all of the guys eyes besides Nash's because he was focused on what Victoria had changed into which was pretty much the same thing I had on. 

"Who's team am I on?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. Cameron's jaw dropped to the floor. To me it looked like Cameron was team captain of one team and Nash was on the other. So far Nash's team had him, Victoria, Taylor, and Shawn. Cameron's team had him, Matt, Hayes, and Carter. 

"You're on ours." Victoria motioned me over to them. I walked over and stood in between Shawn and Taylor, which was kind of awkward considering the fact they both liked me. 

"Let's go!" Cameron yelled and gathered his team. Our team huddled up. We had the ball first.

"Ok, Taylor I want you to protect Chloe. Chloe I'm going to hand you the ball. Victoria you just block anyone you can." Nash instructed us. We all nodded and walked to the imaginary line on the ground. Cameron eyed me and waited till Nash hiked the ball. He handed it to me and off I ran. Cameron turned and headed straight for me. I looked forward, but as I turned back I noticed that Taylor tackled Cameron. Taylor stood and ran back after me. I saw the 'touch down' in sight. I ran as hard as I could until I was finally took down by Matt. He stood and helped me up. I laughed it off. As I headed back towards my team, Cameron looked slightly pissed. I shook my head and went back to Nash.

"That was awesome Chloe!" Nash said as I walked up. I laughed. "Ok, we are going to do the same thing." He went back over to the 'line' and I got ready to go again. Cameron had his sights set on me this time. Nash hiked and handed the ball off. I ran and noticed Cameron was really close. I jumped into the field zone right as Cameron swept me off my feet. 

"I so got that!" I yelled as he through me over his shoulder. He laughed.

"You did." He said and walked me back over to the house. 

"Cam, what are you doing?" I asked as he put me down.

"Just wanted to talk." He leaned forward to kiss me. I placed my hand over his mouth and kissed his forehead. 

"We got a game we have to go play." I laughed and ran back over to my Nash and Victoria.