Chapter 10

I didn't know what to think. My mom sat there holding her head. Blood rushing out of a gash. Broken pieces of glass covered the ground were my mom sat crying. 

"What the hell happened?!" I yelled running over to my mom. 

"You happened!" My dad screamed at me. "You are a worthless! You are always ruining things!" I cut him off quickly.

"Me, Me always ruining things. Your a parent you have a son named Brad! Did you know that? Or wait your to freaking busy making mom and i's life a living hell! You are the one that ruined EVERYTHING for me! Anything i would try to do you would shoot it down! And now you ass is going to jail!" I helped my mom up and grabbed the house phone, locking us in the guest bedroom. I called the police

(Conversation)

Police: Hello this is 911, what is your emergency? 

She sounded so calm.

Me: Um, i need someone to come down here immediately and bring a paramedic. My father hit my mom in the head with a glass bottle. She is bleeding badly. Please hurry.

Police: Ok, just  hang with me for a moment, while we get your location. 

Me: Ok. 

I stayed on the phone, but pulled my cell phone out to tell Cameron not to come.

(Texts)

Me: Stay home. 

Cameron: Y? What's going on.

Me: I'm tired. Going to go to bed. I'll see you at school tomorrow morning. I love you goodnight.

Cameron:  Ok, babe, Love you! sweet dreams beautiful.

I jumped back on the phone with the police department and they assured me that they were on their way. Now we would just have to sit back and wait until they show up.

"I'm so sorry honey.." my mom whispered weakly. "I love you." She continued to hold her head.

"It's ok mom. I love you so much." I started to cry. I held her until i heard the police barging in the front door. I slowly laid my mom down. "I'm going to get the paramedics. Don't move!" I ran out of the bedroom, happy to see my father in handcuffs. Finally. I thought to myself, grabbing the metics attention leading them to my mother. They put her on a stretcher and took her to the hospital. The news station showed up and tried to interview me, but i refused. The police came in and asked me some questions about what happened and i answered them to the best of my ability. They asked if there was another place i could stay for the night so they could clean it up a little. I nodded calling Cameron. 

(Phone call) 

Cameron: Hello? I thought you were going to bed?

Me: It's a long story, but i need a place to stay tonight. Could you come and get me. 

Cameron: Omw!

He shortly after showed up. As he walked into the house, he looked puzzled. I was still in the shirt that i wore that my mother had bled all over. 

"What the hell! Are you hurt?" He came running to me.

"I'm fine. It's not my blood. It's my moms." I calmly spoke heading up stairs to change. He followed, not knowing what to think. I walked into my room and changed my shirt, throwing the one i was previously wearing into the trash.

"Care to explain what the hell is going on?" He asked sitting on my bed.

"I was up here when i heard a large crash, I ran down the stairs to my mother laying on the floor with a huge gash in here head. My dad hit her with a bottle. As i went and helped my mother my father and i exchanged some words and i ran into the bathroom with my mother, and called the police. Then they showed up, took my mom to the hospital and arrested my father. Happy?" I guess i hadn't let everything that just happened sink in yet because Cameron looked at me like i was crazy.

"You know," he said walking over to me, "you don't have to be strong anymore. It's over. You can cry now." He opened his arms inviting me to hug him. As what happened settled in, I started to bawl, walking into his muscular arms. He walked me to the bed, then going and grabbing some clothes and things i would need into a bag. Once it was packed, he came and picked me up, carrying me down stairs. He then walked me out to the car. He put my stuff in the trunk and went to go tell the police we were leaving. The car ride home consisted of my cries. I was so tired. Once we arrived at his house, he carried me in and up to his room, laying me on the bed. He then brought my bag to me. I changed into short shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and cuddled up in Cameron's bed. He soon joined me, in just shorts. He cuddled up behind me.

"I know you don't want to talk about it but, i'm sorry for our fight. I hate fighting with you." He kissed my cheek.

"I'm sorry to Cam, I really am." I flipped over facing him. He kissed me. The kiss slowly grew but slowly died. I was happy i got to spend the night with him. Every moment with him was not a moment wasted. 

"I love you." He said confidently.

"I love you to." I responded, drifting off to sleep. 

(Sorry for the short chapter! I think i'm going to skip a couple mouths ahead. Just to make the story move a little more!)